Dark Sun Part 1

Now the top story is now about the arrest of the leader of the Phantom Thieves. For the group, they've just been told to lay low to await the rescue of their leader.

For the Kiras, Kagura was hanging out with her band, named Aka no Kitsune, strumming on the acoustics. When her band mate, Kousuke changes the TV, she hears the breaking news about the leader committing suicide.

Kagura: No. No. Why'd you do it? Please tell me it ain't true!

 Why'd you do it? Please tell me it ain't true!

Kousuke: Kagura! Suicide?

She ran to her room and decided to text her friends the details.

At a nearby store, Akito was helping his parents out and when he sees the TV about what happened. He had a frown.

Akito: Please say it ain't so.

Behind him, Aiko, Akito's mother and Kagura's aunt, saw him frozen.

Aiko: Are you all right, Akito, honey?

Akito: I'm fine, Mom.

He had a box of supplies for an upcoming gig and went to the back of the store. He sets down the supplies. Takes out his phone and puts in the code word to assemble an emergency meeting at Leblanc.

Flashback

Akito was talking to Hifumi about the story about Martha and Mary when they were visited by the Messiah. And the death of their brother and his resurrection.

Hifumi: The name of Martha and Mary's brother eludes me.

Akiro: The name of Martha and Mary's brother is...

Flashback ends

Akito's text: Lazarus.

Around Shibuya, the times of campaign have begun and for the frontrunner, Masayoshi Shido, has been gaining momentum. Could this be the answer that the people of Japan want to run their country?

Leblanc

The group assembled at Leblanc because of Akito's code word. The one who met them at the door was a tall ashen hair woman wearing a business suit.

Makoto: Sis?

Kagura: You mean the true bi-

Akito covers her mouth.

Akito: Sae doesn't know about what happened at her Palace. Keep it to yourself.

The door opens up and it revealed to be Sojiro and it revealed to be a familiar face. Their "deposed" leader of the Phantom Thieves.