Palace of Lust

Previously on Persona 5

Present day

Now that the calling card has been sent, now the new Phantom Thieves must make some preparations. First aid, tools, and weapons. Tools and weapons are taken care of, but what if the group sustains any type of injury.

Akito: I know a place. It's in Sangenjaya. It's suspicious, but my grandpa gets his medication there for back pain.

Ren: Its not far from where I'm staying. Let's go.

Akito's POV

The clinic my grandpa mentioned is in the alleys of Sangenjaya. I did see one, but never knew who was in charge there. I follow Ren to the clinic. I sent Kagura on the way with the gun that he bought. Didn't need one because what mom and dad did know and one reason why I was sent to Tokyo: I had a collection of replica weapons. Guns, swords, axes, archery, daggers, and melee weapons. They think I was running a weapons ring. I go inside the clinic and I see a young woman with short hair, a choker, a black dress top, and holy shit, those eyes of hers. Is every beautiful woman in possession of orbs that strike me down?! I shake a bit in my legs because...goddamnit Akito.

Female doctor: Well if it isn't my guinea pig

Female doctor: Well if it isn't my guinea pig. Looks like you bought a friend with you. Hey, kid.

She's talking to me.

Me: Me?

Female doctor: I have a patient. An older man who looks like you. Kira, I believe.

Me: Masao Kira. My grandpa. He has back pain. I'm his grandson, Akito Kira.

Female doctor: I'm Takemi. You can call me Tae since you're a friend of my guinea pig. Guess now I have two guinea pigs.

Did she just flirt? We just met and she called me something other than my name. I got to remember what Morgana said: meet some confidants, make friends, build relationships. The more, the better.

Kamoshida's Palace

(Ignore the rest beyond the naming of Ren's codename)

Akito: I got one in particular. But I want your suggestions first.

Ryuji: Gladiator

Kagura: Tank

Ann: Roman