First Day

Last time we left off in the awakening of Akira Kurisu and Akito Kira. Now we see them in a heap of trouble for being late in the day.

Enjoy!

P.S. Or take a look at this clip from the game. To get the synopsis for this chapter.

3rd POV

As for the castle incident involving the three boys, it was a race to get to their classes as they missed like 30% of needed classes. After being confronted by two policemen after their adventure, it was a time against the clock. It was not the welcome that Ryuji, Akira, and Akito was expecting.

"Totally unprepared! Inexcusable!" A man said meeting them at the entrance.

Akito's POV

Now it's gotten worse. If the yelling from my cousin isn't enough, now this jackass. "I expected that much from Sakamoto, but the new students too. And you." He motions to me. "I don't know how you do things back at Ikebukuro, but here at Shujin, always be on time! And we just got a call from the police." "That son of a bitch officer snitched on us!" Ryuji exclaimed. "What's going on out here?" I hear a too familiar voice. Only without the distortion and evil aura.

"Kamoshida?!" Both me and Ryuji yell simultaneously

"Kamoshida?!" Both me and Ryuji yell simultaneously. "Just take it easy on them. Let's just say that we are at blame." He then sighed in relief and looks at us. "Lunch period is over so you managed to make it for your afternoon class. You two meet with Ms. Kawakami in the faculty office. Sakamato, I'm sure your teacher would like to hear your side of why you were tardy." They both leave and me and Akira are off to find the faculty office. I can hear some of the other Shujin students just gossiping.

"Those are the new transfer students. I heard that they're a part of a gang."

"That boy with the frizzy hair has a criminal record and he carries a knife on him."

"That Akito boy, I heard he disrespects and resists authority. He tends to lash out at the teachers."

"Akito has a cousin who goes here that acts like him. She is always in random fights with the girls. Guys too."

We made it to the second floor and we see the faculty office. I prepare myself to be scolded by my new teacher even though I promised myself that I'd be there. But because of rain, Akira, Ryuji, and some random ass castle, that was pretty much in the air. "I'm surprised at you, Kira-kun. After you made the promise to me and the principal about being here on time for your first day. And also being with Sakamoto-kun."

Akito: Is there a problem with him?

Ms. Kawakami: He's just nothing but trouble. Just please stay away from him. Here we are. You two, please keep your introductions simple. And Kira-kun, call yourself lucky that Kagura is in home room with you since she was down you didn't show up for lunch. I'd talk to her after class.

I see Ms. Kawakami enter the class and instructs the class to settle down.

Ms. Kawakami: Okay class we have two new students today so let's make them feel welcome.

She then looks to the door and nods at us. That's our cue to come in. I go in with Akira and then see the classroom. I see almost everyone just staring at us. I see my cousin, Kagura, just looking at me with her hand under her chin. Looking like she's ready to strike. I'm mad at her too. For lying about the weather.

"My name is Akito Kira. Pleased to meet you." The gossip continues as when we were finding the faculty office.

"I heard he's on probation."

"The other boy with the parolee punched an officer on his way to school."

I made my way to my desk which is in between the blonde girl named Ann and Kagura, my rebellious and delinquent cousin.

This saves my writing for the rooftop conversation.

Still Akito's POV

After our conversation with Akira and Ryuji, I made my way from the rooftop to the school entrance and see Kagura waiting.

Kagura: Care to tell me why the hell you made it to school uber late.

Akito: Long story.

Kagura: "Long story" my ass. What'd you do? Take a wrong trip and ended up in Osaka? The school is not far from where we live. Grandma and grandpa wouldn't like that if they were here right now. In fact, they'd kill you.

Akito: It's going to be a one time thing. Least I made some new friends while I'm at it.

Kagura: Silver linings, Huh?

I nod. No more tardy days. New adventures with my new friends Akira Kurisu and Ryuji Sakamoto. And meet the beautiful blonde named Ann Takamaki.

To be continued....