Dances and Strife

3rd person POV

Next day

When the boys learned they're about to be expelled from Shujin Academy, they knew they had to resort to the choice Morgana gave them. Go to Kamoshida's Palace, find his treasure, and make him confess his crimes. But there's a catch: in doing so, he could suffer a mental shutdown. In short terms, he could die. Sure he did deplorable things like corporal punishment to his athletes and disgusting acts to the female students, but he's no good dead.

Akito's POV

I didn't tell grandma and grandpa about me being threatened expulsion because I didn't want them to kick me and Kagura out. So me, Ryuji, and Ren decided to go look for Morgana and find the treasure.

At Kamoshida's Palace

Morgana instructs us that not everything can be solved by fighting our way to the treasure. Wait for the opportunity and keep going when the guards aren't looking.

Morgana: The treasure should not be far. I can feel it.

Morgana really does want that treasure. If it'll be closer to changing Kamoshida's ways, then so be it. Ren opens the door and we see a room with piles of gold. And a huge floating orb of light.

Ryuji: Is that really the treasure? This glowing light?

Morgana: Not really. This is the manifestation of it. And we managed to secure an infiltration route. Now we have to let him know that we are ready to steal his treasure.

I hear an alarm sounding on the floor below us.

Akito: Have we been spotted?

Morgana: No. Thats not us. That explains why there's not many guards on this floor. There's an intruder here.

We rush to the lower floors.

Scene change to the first floor

I see Ann being tied up and is that...?

Kagura?!

Kagura's POV

How in the hell did I end up here? All these knights and shit just take me up and keep me hostage with blondie here. I was looking for Akito and all of a sudden a castle appeared. I see other people coming in and I see three boys: one with a skull mask, the other with a masquerade mask, and one wearing a silver mask with a military helmet used in the Middle Ages.

Akito's POV

Did Kagura get here by herself? She doesn't have the Metaverse app on her phone. I hear Morgana say anyone within range of access to the Metaverse can enter without the app. I have to do something to make Kagura fight. And don't let anyone control her. She's an independent woman. Ren was talking to her about wanting to get revenge for what Kamoshida did to her and Shiho leading up to her attempted suicide. I see Ann writhing in pain. Screaming as if she's being tortured and mutilated.