X Day

The time has come. The calling card for Futaba Sakura. And hopefully the end of Medjed and the end of the supposed cleanse of Japan.

Futaba: Come on. What are you waiting for? Do it now! Steal my heart!

Akito: Slow your roll there, Futaba.

Makoto: If you really want us to steal your heart, all you had to was open the door.

Kagura: And you did the impossible. You conquered that ability after so long.

Futaba: You tricked me!

Futaba runs back into the closet.

Morgana: That figures. She doesn't know how a change of heart works.

Makoto: Then she doesn't know about the MetaNav.

Morgana: Of course she doesn't. She can't understand me. To her it sounded like a cat meowing its head off.

Kagura: Like how Makoto didn't understand you when we were dealing with Kaneshiro.

Futaba: MetaNav?

Ryuji: It's what we use to get to Palaces.

Ann: Yeah if we enter keywords for a name, a place, and a distortion-

Kagura: We get it, Ann.

Morgana: We have to be careful. There is a chance we can completely alter her Palace.

Yusuke: We should probably check that door again.

Akito: Back to the pyramid.

Ryuji: Almost forgot.

Ryuji slips in the trademark red calling card that the Phantom Thieves give out to their targets.

Futaba: What's this?

Ryuji: Just read it out for me. Come on. Chop chop.

Futaba: I can't, it's too dark.

Ryuji: You could just read it out here.

Futaba: Yeah, but no.

Morgana: I'll make sure she reads it. Go on.

Ryuji: Counting on you, Futaba.

Futaba: "Futaba Sakura has committed a great sin of drowning in sloth. Thus, we will rob every last bit of those distorted desires."

Morgana: Thanks!

Now it is time for action. The Phantom Thieves are ready to conquer the Palace.

Mythos' POV

I really hope Futaba read that calling card. We have to change her heart before the cleanse starts. I was in the elevator with the group reaching the rooftop. That scream again! It was the same one when we saw that mural of her mother committing suicide in front of Futaba.

Panther: That voice again. So creepy.

Nevermore: Sounded like a wendigo scream.

FUTABA!!

She just emitted a sonic force that blew the roof off. Now we are in an open roof.