fourteen

He was still indigo, for all the traits he held counter reacted with one another

He was thoughtful, but with that came being judgemental. He was creative and perceptive, but with that came a sense of narrow-mindedness.

And that was nonetheless different when it came to his feelings towards Nari, if he could even call them feelings.

Upon meeting her properly, he observed many things about her, of course he would.

He saw what she appeared to be, versus what she was actually like, in such a short amount of time - and he didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing.

"Will your sister be there?" Jacob asks from across the table, snapping Kevin out of his thoughts.

"She might be," Sangyeon shrugs. "She might be out with Eric or something that night."

"She doesn't bother us anyway," Kevin butts in, looking at the boys who sat at the table. "Right, guys?"

"She really doesn't," Jacob nods in agreement, knocking Kevin off of his high horse a little. "She barely came out of her room last time."

"I hope she doesn't again, it saves me having to scold Kevin for winking at my little sister," Sangyeon looks over at the boy who began to flush red a little.

The boy just chuckled as did the rest, but Kevin noticed the linger of a stare that came from Jacob, which after he was caught was followed by a warm smile.

The two weren't close, although they had a lot in common. And Nari was just one of those things.

"Nari, are you here?" Sangyeon shouts, hearing a loud thud upstairs as he rolled his eyes and dropped his head. "I take that as a yes."

The boys behind him laugh, taking off their shoes at the door as they followed the boy inside.

Kevin looked around the house, waiting for the pitter patter of the girls feet traipsing down the stairs, which was a sound he had only heard once before - but it seemed all too familiar, to Jacob too.

"What is it?" Her voice shouts as she exits her room, perking the attention of the two boys as she appeared half way down the stairs.

"We're playing some games in the living room," Younghoon answers for Sangyeon.

"So don't be annoying," her brother shouts from the room, making the girl roll her eyes and pull a face which he couldn't see, but made the boys laugh.

"Am I ever?" She asks innocently, pondering into the kitchen. "Do you guys want something?"

The girl looks over to see Kevin and Jacob standing at the doorway, their eyes following her every move. If she hadn't felt the flutter in her chest, she would have been freaked out.