thirty eight

(kinda filler chapter im sorry)

Nari let out a groan, wiping her eyes as she turned to see none other than her best friend asleep beside her, his leg flung over hers

"Eric?" She whispered, tapping him as he grumbled, opening one eye to look at her.

"Yes?" He asked quietly, closing his eyes again.

"Where are we?" She asked, looking around at the relatively empty looking room, nothing in here indicating where they could be.

The boy didn't answer, closing his eyes again and falling soundly back asleep. The girl refused to close her eyes again, regardless of how tired she was.

Instead, she stood up, looking down at her body which was now dressed in football shorts and a T-shirt, making her sigh. She didn't want to think about how she had even gotten changed.

She opened the door quietly, looking at the four other doors that were upstairs, not quite sure where to go.

By luck, she creaked open one door, opening to see a bedroom, with a head of hair sticking out from under the covers. "Who's there?"

The voice was low and grumbly, exactly what she expected from a man this early in the morning. "Nari."

"Shit," the boy jumped up, looking at the girl who stood in the doorway in his clothes. "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know," she looked at Juyeon, tugging her lip downwards as the boy looked at her anxiously. "I don't know how we got here."

"Did we...?" He trailed off, hiding his body with the covers.

"No," she said almost instantly, closing the door behind her. "I woke up with Eric, aren't your parents home?"

"They aren't, luckily," he said, fixing his hair which he imagined to be all over the place. He placed a hand on his forehead, the thumping beginning already. "Jesus, was I really that drunk?"

"You were, from what I remember," Nari chuckled, looking at the boy who brought his bare arms up to hold his head, making the girl gulp at the sight. "Tell me where you keep your pain killers?"

"Don't be silly," he shook his head, ready to jump out of bed but looked down to see he was in nothing but his underwear. "I'll, uh, come with you."

"Sure," she nodded, the two looking at each other for a moment before her eyes trailed down. "Oh, sorry."

The girl turned, closing the door behind her as she took in a deep breath. She felt guilty for being so bothered by his half naked state, but it was only natural when someone who looked like that appeared half naked in front of you, right?

"Hello," Juyeon appeared from behind her, now fully clothed. "Do you need some too?"

"I'm alright," she shook her head, following the boy down the stairs towards the kitchen, which was massive. "You have a nice house."