1.3

Hola! I am here!!
Let's dive in! 🐬
________________________________

The next day Shehnaz woke up a little late because she was writing her other fiction web series.
She quickly took a bath and wore some sweats and a top and ran to the breakfast area.
Shehnaz did her HI's to all her team mates and went to the buffet and started to fill her plate.
Just then she heard a voice, Oyeee Shehnaz! Come with us!

Shehnaz turned back and saw Bhajji waving at her, she smiled and said Alright.
She looked around and saw Mr. captain wasn't there so she did a little happy dance because she had no energy to face him.
She sat down in between Vishal and Bhajji as they all started to talk about random stuff.
Bhajji- Shehnaz so where do you live in Mumbai?
Shehnaz- Ghar par?
Vishal chuckled while Bhajji shook his head.
Shehnaz- Acha yaar suno sab pehle meri baat! Dubai mein Kaunsi kaunsi jagah hai Achi ghumne ke liye?
Asim- Arrey dont worry in this year we do have more Dubai trips!
Shehnaz pouted and said Still I wanna go out you know!
Asim smiled and said, Wait I will message you some places and my driver will take you!
Bhajji- You lucky girl, we are here stuck with the devil himself and you would enjoy.

Shehnaz flicked her hair dramatically but then said don't worry I am not leaving right now. I am gonna come to your practice first.
Bhajji- Ah Shehnaz Thankyou I felt much better!
Shehnaz showed him her palm as if giving him some blessings.
Soon after lunch everyone went to the practice field.
Shehnaz was setting up the camera and everything with Rudra while the boys started to practice.

Suddenly her eyes zeroed at a figure and her breath hitched. There was the devil himself, shirtless doing push ups as the sweat on his body glistened as diamonds. Wearing the white practice pants and a white cap he looked like a freaking god. His chiseled jaw was clenching as he did his pushups while his hard muscles were making Shehnaz gulp the lump quite painfully.
Fuck, why did he have to be hot! Shehnaz whispered to herself.
Shehnaz thought, no wonder girls drool over him! I mean just look at his tanned skin, Arrgh shehnaz focus.

The camera was set on Sidharth as he was warming up and Shehnaz tried to busy herself by writing the first episode of this web series.
Taking Rudra along she walked towards Sidharth and said, Sir we want a little 20 minute one to one talk about your starting cricket days while you, you know practice ?
Sidharth nodded but then Shehnaz said, Um and please wear a shirt.
Sidharth snapped his head at her and smirked- Why Ms. Gill does my body makes you nervous?
Shehnaz's cheeks turned warm and she said, pfttt hah  no way! As if! AS IF! Actually don't wear a shirt, that's what people would like to see!
Sidharth smirked at her and then he started to talk about his early days.

Shehnaz was behind the camera and a smile came over her lips as he jokingly talked about his Gully cricket when he used to be made the 12th man.
Shehnaz thought, only if he wasn't this cocky ! He is quite geninue! Chup ekdum chup shehnaz!
Shehnaz yawned as she felt sleepy and slowly kept her head on Rudra for rest.
Meanwhile his eyes froze at her action and a weird sensation took place inside him. He felt like ripping Rudra off and making Shehnaz keep her head on his shoulders.
He fisted his hands but quickly shook his head and continued talking.

After 3 hours the whole first episode was shooted, it was an insight of his early days.
Rudra thanked Sidharth while his eyes were fixed on her.
She shouted, ASIM!!!! I have to leave!
Asim nodded and said you go and change and the driver would be in the porch.
Shehnaz quickly thanked him and ran away while Sidharth got up and asked Asim about her whereabouts.

First Asim stared at his face because for the very first time Sidharth was asking about a girl's whereabouts?
Asim didn't budge him and told him everything while Sidharth nodded and then said, Don't ask your driver.
Now Asim couldn't hide his smile and he said, Why?
Sidharth- Because.. Because.. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!
Asim- Whatever floats your boat!
Sidharth kicked his leg and went away while Asim started to sing- Pyaar hua iqraar hua hai, pyaar se fir kyun darta hai Dil?