3.3

Hey hey hello! So I have got a lot of messages for applying for the Fandom war competition thing! I have never ever done any of the comepettion here including wattys own.!
But it's for sidnaaz so why not?
So tell me which books do you want me to put for the competition? Comment down so that I could decide!! Thankyou ❤️❤️❤️

Let's start!
________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz woke up with her head heavy, she had cried last night after all that incident.
She checked her phone and sighed, 25 missed calls from Meeti, 10 from Papa and 35 from Vishal!
She got up and dressed to take a shower for the day.
While scrubbing her hair with the shampoo her mind went to the thoughts of Madhurima's short hair. Her messy look made her look so beautiful while she was stuck with long locks of dark chocolate brown hair.
She shrugged it and took a shower and came out wearing a floral long dress.

She did a little makeup just to hide the puffy red eyes and painted her face with a shehnaz's smile.
She got down and her eyes clashed with his.
She stopped holding the handle of the staircase, her grip tightening as she could feel her heart beating fast again at his one stare.
She mustered up a smile and got down and said a little good morning.

Sidharth smiled at her and they started eating the dinner.
Shehnaz- So.. um how was it?
Sidharth beamed and said Oh it was geninuely great! She fit in with everyone so perfectly as if she knew them since long!
Shehnaz smiled and said That's true since childhood she was very interactive and smart! Whereas I would have preferred staying in my own little group!
Sidharth nodded with a smile.
Sidharth- So how was your night?
Shehnaz- Oh it was great!!! Had galloons of ice cream and now I can feel Vishal coming and killing me.

As if hearing his name, sidharth's grip on the spoon visibly tightened.
Sidharth- Why would Vishal say anything?
Shehnaz swatted her hands in the air and said He's a prick but my prick! He says I am gonna die because of sugar rush and diabetes. Okay I agree I will die but hello but when people ask you what's the cause of her death? You will proudly say Hey my ex wife died because of eating too much of sugar! Isn't it better than dying of something else?
Sidharth smiled at her childlike antic and nodded his head happily but suddenly he relaized the word she used, ex wife.
Is she that eager to leave ? Sidharth thought.

Shehnaz got up and went inside and then came back with a white tie.
Sidharth smiled at her warmly and said so you are gonna tie this everyday now?
Shehnaz smiled and said Everday.
Until you would be in someone else's arm to even see me holding your tie.. she whispered to herself.
Sidharth got up and Shehnaz started to tie it around his neck while he took that time to notice her features softly.

A month had passed to their deal and now they were really bestfriends. Sidharth was so dependent on Shehnaz for everything, he couldn't function without her and he didn't know that, yet. Shehnaz did set up Sidharth with Madhurima all the time they got together and somewhat Madhurima was loosing herself to Sidharth and maybe sidharth was too.

Sidharth- Shehnaaaaaaz where is my jacket?
Shehnaz huffed and stood infront of him with her arms crossed and then pointed at the sofa next to him with a stern face.
She turns to go when Sidharth again says Shehnaaaaaaz where is my watch?
Shehnaz turns back angrily and pints at his wrist.
She turns back and he again says Shehnazzzz where is my... bestfriend?
Shehnaz doesnt turns, Sidharth slowly holds her waist and starts to tickle her madly which made Shehnaz giggle loudly.
Sidharth starts laughing too and then slowly said I am sorry yaar I forgot it was your function! And I have a valid reason..