15.3

Sid sits at the dinning table eating his breakfast when one of the servant slowly keeps the envelope infront of his eyes.
His eyes widens as he quickly picks it up and opens it.
He curses loudly and thinks, who the fuck saw it?

Meanwhile in the light castle,

Groans and cryings of Sana is being heard as she is being hit by her father in the torture room.
Father- HOW DARE YOU BREAK AN IMPORTANT RULE? They can even KILL YOU NOW!
Sana whimpers as her father slaps her face hard drawing blood on her lips.
He looks at her in anger and says- Get ready, they are coming- a-and don't- wipe the wounds and the blood off.
Sana weakly nodded and two servants ran up to her to help.

The court of justice.
The world had a special court, just for the high- level cases involving the vampires and the werewolves. It was one of the most lavish room, made in a tomb style. It had its ancient exterior by the Romans, it was so beautiful but the things that happened inside wasn't that beautiful at all.

There were around 500 vampires sitting in one area talking while 500 other werewolves on the other side.
The announcer screamed- The king of the world along with the future king, is now gracing us with their presence.

The whole room fell into silence and they quickly got up as Sid and his father started to walk in with a stone expression.
They sat down and looked up at the Jury members and signalled them to sit.
Sid looked at everyone with a blank face but inside he was scared as hell, for her.

The announcer again shouted, The king of werewolves and the future queen now is gracing us with their presence.

Everyone stops talking and gets up, but their eyes lands on Sana, they gasp.
She was covered in dried blood and her eyes cheeks had cuts and was swollen.
Sid's eyes landed on her self and he fisted it angrily. He bited his lip in anger as he saw one of the servants dragging Sana as a sack to the punishment area.

The jury of the old men looked at the servant and said- Tie her with the wolfsbane.
Everyone gasped loudly as they knew wolfsbane is one of the most painful thing a wolf could ever experience. It could even kill them.
The servant with shaky hands made Sana wear handcuffs made with wolfsbane and Sana screamed in pain.
Sid held his chair tightly not showing emotions.

An old man got up and looked at sana and said, you have been accused of breaking the rule of the moon of the vampires? You were out and apparently to save someone?

Sana looked down not saying a word while Sid grew anxious.
Another old man signalled for something and suddenly she was whipped from hot leather on her back making her fall down.
Sid's eyes colours darkened as he saw her fall down infront of him, still away. But she was in extreme pain and he couldn't see it.

The older man continued- You haven't had any mate till now, which is weird. You can't continue the throne if you don't have a mate. And you made a huge mistake, saving who huh? How did you even know that person was about to get harmed?

Sana kept quiet, not knowing what to say.
The old man looked at her angrily and ordered someone too sprinkle wolfsbane on her skin.
Soon the room was filled in with her screams as the wolfsbane burnt her skin.
She slowly started to loose consciousness.

Her eyes started to drop, her father looked at her with extreme worry and anger.
He wanted to save her but she wasn't answering anything.
The old man bent down at her level and held her chin and said, TELL ME WHY DID YOU DO IT OR HOW DID YOU KNOW OR I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU!!!

As the servant whipped sana with hot leather belt and the wolfsbane was making her wolf loose conscious.
Just when she was about to faint, she looked up at Sid and whispered MATE.