9.1

Hi guys!!!! How is it going? Well while imagining this Cupid Sidharth, I had the scenes of him in Humpty Sharma ki dulhania. Like he had a more softer look in that, and that's how I imagined him to be in this story🥵!!
So let's start!
________________________________

Shehnaz stares at his hand and then looks back into the notebook.
Before Sidharth could say anything, everyone started to run inside.
Just then the professor came in, and so did Ahaan running.
He looked around for the seats and there were only two left, one next to Sidharth and another one next to Shehnaz.
Sidharth smiled and quickly kept his legs on his chair, as Ahaan came in.

Ahaan- Put your foot aside.
Sidharth- Sorry brother, actually my leg is swollen so I need it for the rest. You can sit next to Shehnaz.
Ahaan looked at Shehnaz who looked up and glared at Sidharth hard, while Ahaan scratched his neck trying to hide the blush.
Shehnaz sighed and kept her bag aside for making Ahaan sit.

Sidharth smiled happily and turned in the front and started to listen to the professor.
Sidharth frowned when the professor explained the wrong history, Sidharth who was more than 10,000 years old knew about almost all the histories. He had been to all the world wars, because even during that time love bloomed between people. He had been from the start, so he got up and said, Sir you're wrong.

The professor said, What do you mean?
Sidharth- So What actually happened in that era was...( and he started to explain it like a robot with all the facts and the dates as if reading a book.)
Everyone stared at him in shock including the professor while Shehnaz was also a little taken aback.
Sidharth- So yes and this happened in 1865.
Shehnaz with a straight face said- 1864.
Sidharth turned back and said what sorry?

Shehnaz looked ahead ignoring him and said, 1864.
Sidharth- Oh shit yeah 1864.!
The professor looked at them in daze and said, Aa yeah Thankyou Thankyou. So where were we?
The class continued and Ahaan tried to make small talks with Shehnaz here and there while she just randomly replied.

After the class Sidharth picked up his books and was about to leave when Ahaan held his hand and said, Thankyou bro!
Sidharth- For?
Ahaan- I am an athlete I know when a leg is swollen and it wasn't. I don't know why you did it but Thankyou!
Sidharth smiled happily and said, It's my job! I love helping people in love. You like her a lot don't you?
Ahaan looked at him surprised and said, Am I that obvious?
Sidharth laughed and said, Not at all! It's just that I know you're the main lead.
Ahaan looked at him confused but smiled netherless and patted his shoulder as he left.

Sidharth was walking down the staircase when he heard a conversation.
A boy said- Shehnaz I have really loved you for 2 years now! Please atleast accept the flowers and the chocolates please! It would mean a lot to me.
Sidharth looked at her who was blankly looking at the boy, she picked up the roses and was about to crush them when Sidharth ran towards her and took it from her hands and softly caressed it.
Sidharth- If you don't want it, why hurt it? Don't you know that even plants have lives?
Shehnaz looked at him confused while he hugged the roses tightly close to his heart and said, Aaah so this is how it feels when someone gives you flowers.
Then he took the chocolates from the man's hand and said, Woah this is the limited edition one right?
The boy shook his head nodding, Sidharth smiled brightly and said- Can I have one if she isn't?

Shehnaz scoffed and went away from there.
Sidharth looked at her leaving and thought, What impresses you Shehnaz?
Then Sidharth looked at the boy and made him sit next to him and said, Bro take me as a Cupid as I tell you something.
Stop running after love, stop running after people who don't love you back. Because somewhere above your name has been written with someone; and there's a Cupid assigned to make you both fall in love. If she rejects you doesn't mean you're worthless or she's heartless, it means she isn't the one written for you. Move on, why to have so many heartbreaks when you are going to find the one?