8.3

Hi guys!!!!! I am here here with the update!
The country is going through so much right now, it's so damn heartbreaking! I am really praying for your and the country's families that everyone stays safe! Please stay safe and healthy! Stay home, it's a real death war out there!
🦋❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻
________________________________

Sidharth enters the building with everyone behind him, he looks back and says Where is Shehnaz?
The man replied- She's taking the interview of the new candidates.
Sidharth fisted his hands but nodded anyhow.
He entered the hall where Shehnaz was talking to some girl.
Sidharth came in and sat down, he looked at all of the girls and then said, get in number 3, 4,7,8 inside.

Shehnaz looked at him confused and said Why them?
Sidharth- Nothing much it's just that they are very pretty, not as much as me. But yeah!
Shehnaz felt something so strong inside her which made her glare at him angrily.
Shehnaz- So your next secretary will be chosen on the basis of looks?
Sidharth- Yeah in the start i didn't have a choice but now I do right. I choose the looks you see the skills!
Shehnaz scowled and looked away, and as the girls came in she started to fire them with so many questions which made Sidharth smile.

A girl who was just interviewed got out and said, What crazy people they are! They are looking for a secretary or a militant?
Sidharth read a message and smiled, let's do reverse psychology!
Sidharth cleared his throat and looked at the girl infront of them who was very confident and beautiful.
He said- You're in!
Shehnaz gasped and said she just said her name?
Sidharth- When I saw her, she gave me that strong secretary vibes! I think she will be a really great replacement for you.

Shehnaz was speechless, she couldn't point out what was she feeling. She had these mixed feelings, but she faked a formal smile and congratulated her and said, I am going to start your training tomorrow then!
Sidharth stopped her and said, Not tomorrow! Tomorrow we have some work. So today!
Shehnaz- What work?
Sidharth- Some work.
Shehnaz- What?
Sidharth- Some.
The girl- Sir..?
Sidharth and Shehnaz- WHATTT?
The girl froze and smiled nervously and said, So should I go home or stay?

Sidharth- Stay! And don't leave ever.
Shehnaz looked at him with an expression and angrily got up and left.
Sidharth- What's your name again?
Girl- didn't you say that..?
Sidharth- Name.
Girl- Maisha!
Sidharth- Okay now go after Shehnaz maam and learn the stuff.
Sidharth relaxed back on the chair and smirked a little, and said Why were you so pressed Shehnaz?

In the mid of the day, Sidharth was working seriously when shehbaz called.
Sidharth- Hmm?
Shehbaz- Bhai I have sent you the whole thing. Check it out!
Sidharth- Okay I have sent you the thing too! Bye! See you!
Shehbaz- You're the best!
Just then Shehnaz entered with food, Sidharth didn't look up and continued to work.

Shehnaz- You seemed to be In a very happy mood today so I got you iced americano with your favourite steak.
Sidharth- Why didn't Maisha Come in?
Shehnaz- Why would she?
Sidharth looked up and crossed his forearms and said, Shehnaz either I have a bad memory or you do. You're leaving so I need to have her habit and she needs to have my habit.
Shehnaz felt as if her heart dropped in her stomach, her stomach started to churn thinking about Sidharth changing his habit which was Shehnaz. It was so easy for him to let her go.

She shook her head to remove those thoughts and said, Sir she's working with the head department right now so she was busy. I will make sure that she brings your lunch from now on.
Sidharth held his chair tightly because it wasn't something he liked to hear.
Shehnaz- If there's nothing I would like to go.
Sidharth- dont.
Shehnaz- Haaan?
Sidharth- I mean no, you can go.
Shehnaz nodded stiffly and went out.