LAST

Hi GUYSS!! God it feels so good to be back!!! After so many days I have finally logged in back, and I am so happy and my mind is back with so many IDEASS OMGG!!!!! I feel like making full books on them because they are so good, you guys are gonna get so much content in this book I swear!
Now a quick question, I have these normal real life stories lined up, so after this story I am gonna start with one normal so do you guys want usske baad wali something SUPERNATURAL OR FANATSY WALI? I have so much stored for that genre too! Lemme know❤️❤️❤️
TODAY IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! Starting with another tomorrow 💖
Let's start !!

________________________________

Shehnaz and Sidharth looked at the door and saw The Twins who work here were staring at both of them with shock!
Shehnaz gasped at her position and quickly got up hurriedly.
Meanwhile Sidharth was cursing the hell out of both of them.

The twins looked embarrassed and Virat scratched his neck and said, Sorry we thought to make some cakes here but it feels like yaha shyad babies bhi bante hai!
Shehnaz got red and shouted VIRAAAT GO GO NOW TO THE KITCHEN!
Both of the twins burst out laughing and went inside meanwhile Shehnaz was trying hard to bring her face to the normal.

Suddenly she heard him clear his throat, Shehnaz looked back questionably while he pointed his finger at his lips to which she glared at him while the red on her cheeks was not ready to leave her.
Shehnaz shouted - YOU ALSO GOOOOO!!
Sidharth laughed and started to move out when suddenly he ran back and quickly pecked her cheeks and ran away like a little boy blushing while Shehnaz stood frozen at her place and slowly got her hands over her cheeks and touched the tingling place.
A small smile graced on her lips and her heart sighed happily.

It had been 2 months since Sidharth was trying so hard to work it out with Shehnaz while Shehnaz wasn't still giving him any green signals but Sidharth wasn't loosing any hopes. Today was Shehnaz's birthday and yesterday night he had strictly told her to spend it with him as he has planned out the day and Shehnaz COULDNT say no!!!

Sidharth woke up and quickly ran to her room and opened it.
He expected her to be sleeping but  she wasn't there in her room?
He thought for a moment that where could she be? He smiled and ran downstairs and stood out infront of the door.
Her eyes were closed and her hands were joined with a content smile on her lips she was praying.
His heart was rapidly beating, how beautiful she looked while she prayed, how happy she looked.

As if feeling him around Shehnaz opened her eyes and saw him standing there in his sweats and smiling at her.
Shehnaz smiled back and got up and after doing the last prayers she gave him the Aarti and some Prasad.
Sidharth smiled happily and without even thinking twice he hugged her tightly and shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAAY BAKER BABE!
Shehnaz groaned but then laughed at the nicknames he gave her.
Sidharth- Go and get ready we have to go out and yes quickly!
Shehnaz rolled her eyes and said Please do not make it some typical fancy restaurant and then fireworks!

Sidharth glared at her and said PUHLEASE PEOPLE CALL ME THE ROMANCE KING!
Shehnaz rolled her eyes and said 20 mins!
Sidharth also quickly went to take a shower.
Sidharth came out wearing a black formal shirt and black pants with his hair gelled up back looking absolutely yummy as he is!
While Shehnaz came out wearing a beautiful long wine red silk dress with straps and a cute diamond earring looking beautiful as she is!

The couple took good 10 mins to stare at each other and drink in their appearances until it got awkward for the gaurd wether to close the door or stand waiting for them to complete.
Sidharth slowly said, You look.. like a cupcake!
Shehnaz- What??? Cupcake?
Sidharth smirked and said Yes!
Shehnaz huffed and quickly sat inside the car while Sidharth started driving.
Shehnaz had her arms crossed around her chest and she looked out pouting like a baby.