17.3

Sid stared at the scene infront of his eyes with suspicion.
He looks at Meeti who's looking at him and said- So you're saying Sana called you for some urgent work and now she's not picking up her call?
Meeti quickly nods.
Sid- Same! What the hell is she doing?
Meeti- I don't know why would she actually- WAIT!
Sid's eyes widened in shock and realisation as he said- WAIT WAIT WAIT! Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Meeti nods frantically!
Sid- SHES GOING OUT WITH SOME GUY SECRETLY AND DOESNT WANTS US TO KNOW?
Meeti- Exactly! Thats what I feel! Legit! Why would she like stall us randomly to figure?
Sid seeths in anger, as jealousy burns inside him.

Sid- I'm gonna reveal her secret affair to the whole family today!!!
Meeti- that's gonna be harsh, let's not do that! Let's first understand what if she love-
Sid- LOVES? SURE! THE ONLY THING SHE EVER LOVES OR LOVED IS CHICKEN BIRYANI! Wait lemme call our driver, he would know where is she right now.

Sid angrily walks inside the mall along with a scared Meeti and says- I knew it this bhukkad would have her date in a mall only. Let's look for her.

Meanwhile Sana was walking when someone tapped her.
She turned and saw a mall worker had a basket full of chips.
Worker- Ma'am try our new chips!
Sana- Free hai?
Worker- Um.. yes?
Sana- Good.
She takes the whole basket and was about to go when another guy comes and says- Maam we are having our lucky draw if you win- you can win a FREE TRIP to Disney Land!!
Sana- WAIT REALLY?
Guy nods with a smile staring at her admiring her innocence.

Sana- Great! Lemme fill this.
Sana just as she gave him the slip, she hears someone shouting. SANA!!!!!
She flips and sees an angry Sid bulling towards her.
Sana out of fear goes behind the guy and hides.
Sid gets even more angry and says- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?
Sana shuttered and said- N-nothing?
Sana- Why are you guys here?
Sid- Your audacity ! You made this whole plan so that we get together and-
Sana- Okay I accept im sorry! It's just that when it's all about love-
Sid bursts in anger and says- LOVE? You are in LOVE WITH HIM?
Sana nods when she pauses and says- HIM? hein?
Sid- You have no sense, you are literally in my NIKKAH!

Meeti- NIKKAH?
Guy- NIKKAH?
Sana- NIKKAH?
Salesman 1- Ma'am Mai apna basket le lu-
Sid- SHUT UP! Yes!
Sana angrily said- So what if? I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM?
Sid- WHATTTTT?
Meeti- WHATTTT?
Guy- WHAT?
Salesman 1- Maam mera basket-
Sana- SHUT UP!
Sana- What if ? Why does it matter? I am doing this for you! YOU'RE ALSO IN LOVE WITH MEETI!
Sid- WHATTTTTT?
Meeti- YUC- WHATTTTT?
Guy- WHAT?
Salesman- Maam atleast dip toh-
Sid- KYA BAKWAS KAR RAHI HO TUM? I am not in love with Meeti!

Meeti took a breath of relief when Sana looked at him shocked.
Sid- I ONLY LOVE YOU! YOU, YOU FOOL! No one else. But you-
Guy- Sir Mai toh sirf package bech raha tha!
Salesman1- Agar aap logo ka hogya ho, toh Mai aapne chips bechne jaa raha hu!
The guy snatches the basket out of the hand of a shocked and blushing Sana.
Sana- What do you mean? Y- you love me?
Sid- why are you shocked? Apni fiancé ko hi pyaar Kara hai tum toh aise react kar rahi ho jaise Maine Meeti ka naam le liya ho!

Meeti- Nahi nahi please!
Meeti thanked her gods that Sid doesn't like her, because only Sid can be handled by Sana.
Sana- But you always used to look at our direction and stare.
Sid- You fool I used to stare at YOU! Look at YOU! Worry for YOU!
Sana- Okay it's too much to digest, can I eat something first.

Sid sighs and says- Actually same. Usual?
Sana nods.
Meeti and the guy stares at them in shock as they very nonchalantly walks out.

Sana while munching says- So you love me?
Sid takes a bite of her burger and nods.
Sana- Since when?
Sid- Since forever.
Sana- Give me the peri peri fries. Sweet, because same.
Sid chocked on his burger.
Sid- really?
Sana shrugs her shoulders and said- Yeah but kinda realised it last week when the whole photobooth thingy happened.
Sid- So you wanna marry me?
Sana burps and says- Aren't we already kinda you know?
Sid- Haan but like romantically!
Sana sighs and picks up a fry and knots it in a ring and says- Now let's get married okay?
Sid- Bahut low budget thi!
Sana- Yeh chahiye ya ye bhi le lungi.

Sid- Acha acha pehna do!
Sana smiles and then takes a bite of the ring and says- Ummm I need some smoothie.
Sid looks at her with his mouth hanging.

As they were walking back, the guy who was there earlier was now on a mic announcing winners.
Sana- Please please we might win a Disney land trip.
Sid- It's all fake-
Guy- And the 3rd price goes to- SANA!
Sana- OMG WHATS THE 3Rd prize?

On the way back Sana sulked as Sid was gushing to his friends that they won a PS5!
Sana- Atleast kuch aur interesting hota!
Sid- Wow god bless that guy.
Sana- Mera dimag mat khao!!!!
Sid chuckled as he continued.

1 month later

Sana removed her heels and threw it on the other side of the bed as she slowly started to remove her bridal.
Sid came in and said- Woah! Stop dirtying the room you dirt bag!
Sana- Excuse me? That's MY ROOM FYI!
You shifted to my room, and I can dirty it as much as I can!
Sid- what should I do? You got the biggest room, because ofcourse you couldn't fit in a small- OWW!
Sid got slapped by a big pillow while Sana said- You know what? Get out of my room.
Sid- You're not serious?

Sana- Hell I am!
Sana with her heavy pink coloured sharara, dragged Sid out of the room and was pushing him out when she opened the door and saw her and his mother holding two glasses of chocolate milk and staring at them in shock.
Sana's mom- Where you kicking your husband out?
Sana- Aaaahahahah! What a joke! Ofcourse no mom! I'm just telling him to enter again, to make it more romantic!
Both of the mom chuckled as Sana secretly pinched Sid to keep mum.

Sid entered again and looked at Sana who's now getting out of her big dress.
Sid screamed- WOAH WOAH WOAH! TOO GRAPHIC GIRL!
Sana ignored him and removed her dress and Sid's mouth was hung open when he saw that she's wearing HIS BOXERS.
Sid- Are those mine?
Sana saw her boxers and her shirt and said- Ohh yeah?? No wonder it stinked before I got it washed.
Sid- You're horrible!
Sana- You're disgusting.
Sid ignored her and walked towards the washroom and changed into his clothes and saw Sana keeping one leg on another and said- Suno woh Pepsi pass karna?
Sid- literally it's next to you?
Sana- itna heavy lehenga uthaya hai Maine sharam nahi aarhi?
Sid sighed and gave her the drink and lied down flat on the bed with a bang.

Sana- Ahem ahem!
Sid- Ab kya?
Sana- Bro where's my muh dikhaayi?
Sid- Tumne apna muh dhoya hai ki tumhe muh dikhaai du? Aur kya hi du? Bachapan se toh dekhta aarha hai hu is annoying muh ko!

Sana stared at him in shock and turned the other way in anger and thought- Issleye bahar wala patana chhaiye, aapko seriously toh lenge! Bhaad mei jaaye hai kutta kamina!
Sana opens her drawer to take out her eye mask, when her eyes goes on an envelope which says- open me!
She opens it and her eyes widens- ITS A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND!
Sana jumps and looks at Sid and hugs him tight and said- OMG OMG MAI WOH LOTTERY JEET GAYI!
Sid's smile goes down- Sana yeh woh lottery ka nahi-

Sana- LOTTERY TOH HAI! Tum ho meri lottery! thank you so much I loved it!
Sid smiles and kisses her cheek.
Sana blushes and looks down to which sid holds her chin softly and kisses her lips as if it was fire. He slowly indulged himself deeper and deeper to which Sana moaned.

That night... the chef of the house slept peacefully for the first time with no calls or threats.
And it was a happy beginning for these two lovers.

The intern Cupid chocked on his drink and said- So quick?
The boss Cupid shrugs and says- Some stories don't need to deal with 10 thousands plots to be a story. Sometimes it's quick and forever.
The intern Cupid noded while taking notes.
Main Cupid- So do you know what do you have to do the next story?
The intern gulps and says- It's too-
Main Cupid- Difficult? There's nothing easy in love. I can't wait to see this unfold. Now what are you looking? RUN!!!!!!

Hi babies! It took me ages to complete that! I don't know why I was over this story in my head, couldn't get myself
To write. And if I didn't complete this I couldn't start the crazy ones in my mind. The next one is🫶🏻 from my mind since 3 months to your phone screen soon.

LOVE YOU🤍🤍🫶🏻