11.6

Sid walked through the corridors as everyone turned to him and greeted him with a smile and a nod.
He smiled back at them and slowly entered the room which smelled full of antiseptic and medicines.

He walked towards a little girl who was holding a teddy bear while shaking her head as an no to eat the medicine which was offered by the nurse.
Sid smiled and said- What's wrong Maria?
The girl spun her head and happiness and said- DOCTOR SID!!!!!
Sid smiled and slowly ruffled her hair and said- Eat your medicines on time orelse how would you get well and play with others no?
The girl sighed when Sid took out two chocolates and whispered- It's our secret. Just quickly have the medicines and then I'll give this to you.
The girl clapped happily and nodded.

The nurses who were standing at the side swooned at him and said- He's so good with kids. His girlfriend is so lucky! Men like him only knows how to love and never hurt.
The other nurses nodded.

Sid smiled at that girl just when a person came in barging and said- Doctor Sid, emergency room 202.
Sid's expressions changed and he gave one last smile to her and ran out to save another life.

Meanwhile somewhere else, a woman banged her table in anger and said- What the hell?
All the men who were there in the conference room shook in fear and looked down.
The woman in red suit and dark red lipstick glared at the men and said- I asked you all to check on the construction material, we are halfway there and you are telling me y'all got some cheap material? Destruct the house right now.
The men looked at her in shock while she glared and said- Tumhare paise nahi jaa rahe, do it quickly or get ready to loose your fucking job. If this happens again I'll make sure y'all never exist on the earth again, and I am fucking serious.

The men shook in fear and quickly nodded.
The woman smiled at them sarcastically and said- Now what's so beautiful on my face that you all are still staring and not going to do your FUCKING WORK?
The men flinched and quickly ran out.
They stood out cursing her and one of them said- Woman like her can never love a man nicely nor she would be sweet to her boyfriend. She looks like the one who would always break his heart.
The man agreed and nodded.

Just then a woman entered and said, Sana have your medicine and food right now.
Sana- I'm not in moood Meeti!
Meeti crossed her arms in a challenging way and said- Have your headache pills or it would hurt you more. If you don't eat your food I'll literally-
Sana sighed rubbing her temples and said- You know that I pay you and I'm your boss?
Meeti- I know but I'm your bestfriend way before that.
Sana sighed and opened her lunch box.

Around 1am Sana walked inside her big house and slowly opened the house limping.
She jumped on her sofa and fustratedly removed her heels which were killing her and threw it somewhere and sat cross legged on the sofa and switched on the Tv.
After shifting some channels she decided to open YouTube and listen to some songs.
As she played her playlist she got up and looked around in the kitchen like a rat looking for something edible to eat. Her eyes fell on Instant noodles, she quickly took it and made two packets and while humming the songs.

Just when her ears perked up to a song- You are my sunshine.. my only sunshine.. you make me happy..
She walked towards the Tv and switched it off.
With the unsettling feelings in her heart she slurped the noodles and looked out at the city of Mumbai.

Around 1 am Sid sighed rubbing his forehead after an heavy surgery, he looked at the tiffin given by the patient's family after thanking him so many times. He opened it and it was something healthy. He smiled and slowly started to eat it while playing a song and looking out at the bustled city of Delhi.

2 days later.

In the morning Sana sighed as she stared at Meeti counting everything again and again.
Sana- Meeti We are getting late for our flight, it's okay if we forgot something we can always buy it right?
Meeti glared at her and said- BUY IT? I know you have become this top notch Architect but you shouldn't forget that you handle a company so-
Sana- So?
Meeti- So let me do my work?
Sana- That just didn't make sense!
Meeti- Whatever! It's our one of the biggest project, after this one I am surely getting another Gucci bag no kidding.
Sana chuckled while sipping on black coffee, when she felt an weird feeling in her stomach.

She ignored it and boarded to the flight to Coornoor. Even in the flight she felt very nauseous and weird but didn't tell this to anyone orelse they all would be tensed. They had this big project and they did have their main competitor coming for the meeting too, so it was a very stressful situation.

As they landed the cold air of the most beautiful city tickled her skin and she smiled.
In the car Sana closed her eyes as the nauseous feeing won't go and her stomach was hurting like hell.

She tried to look out at the green beautiful mountains which were covered with a little blue clouds giggling and laughing.
Sana smiled at the beauty of the nature while her health detoriating minute by minute.
She took long breathes to control as Meeti and everyone was sleeping after discussing their whole plan.

Just when the car came to a sudden halt which made everyone wake up in shock.
Meeti- What's wrong?
The driver- Tire puncture maam!
Meeti sighed just when her eyes landed on sana who's lips had turned white and her face pale.
She shouted- WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?
Sana weakly shook her head as a no but Meeti was already in the panic mode.
Meeti- Let's go out maybe you would get some fresh air and feel okay.

Sana slowly got out and was standing behind the car but her vision getting a little blurry.
Meeti meanwhile was looking for medicines in the car.
The driver had called someone to take some help from some people by stopping their car.

The wind blew loudly screaming something which was foreign in the ears of sana but she was feeling something.
She walked a little towards the front of the car in the empty straight road while there were nothing but trees all over.

Her vision getting blurrier minute by minute she saw a familiar back.
She froze.
The winds screamed.
The clouds gawked.
The mountains stared.
The person turned his back and looked at sana and he slowly whispered in shock- Sana...?

Sana's vision started to blur out and just when she was about to fall the guy held her in his arms and before she fainted she whispered SUNSHINE..!

A little intro on how their life's are after 9 years.
We are kind of reaching its end... Aah ;(
But wait I do have so many fun ones stored.

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT UPDATE- wait don't go without liking and commenting!
🦋🦋❤️❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️