14.7

Sana was walking towards a patient room when she heard screams like- MAIN TERA JHOON KARDUNGI MACCHAR KE BACCHE!
Sana's eyes widened when she saw a pregnant woman on a stretcher with her hands fisted on a man's hair as he looked at her in pain as she was taken to the emergency room.
The nurses were trying to hush her down but she continued to scream- YEH SAB ISSKE WAJAH SE HUA HAI! KAHA THA KI JALDI MAT KARO, LELO EK CONDOM PAR NAHI!!!'

Sana covered her mouth laughing while some mothers with their kids gave her a stink eye and covered the ears of the kids.
She saw her taken inside the room with her voices still heard. She shook her head amused and went to check on the vitals of a patient.

Just as she was about to go for her lunch, Sid came in and held her hand.
Her eyes widened and her heart beat quickened , imagining all romantic scenes where he would be like- Sana! Don't you eat here! I'll take you to one of the best restaurants up at the end.
Or something like Sana, you are so beautiful I couldn't stop myself from looking at your oily hair which you didn't wash today and your sweaty coat.
Or something like Sana-
Ms Gill are you listening?

Sid interrupted her thoughts with a stern face.
Sana- Uhm what?
Sid- I have one doctor less, join me for this and you will learn too.
Sana jumped happily and said- Omg are we going to do a surgery? Is it like a heart one- or like a kidney one or like-

5 mins later
Sana stood infront watching a stranger woman's vagina waiting for her contraptions.
Sana gulped and said- We are going to pop off a baby today?
Sid glared at her and said- WHATS with this informal word?
Sana- Sorry sorry-
Stranger- SORRY KE BACCHE? EXCUSE ME PRETTY DOCTOR! ( the woman said looking at Sana)

Sana smiled and said- Yes?
Woman- OWW, I like your sandals, could I please borrow it?
Sana's smile flattered and said - W-why?
Woman- Because I am here in pain because of this guy and would like to hit him.
The man was rubbing his forehead but smiled apologetically at sana who shrugged it off.

It was now time to get the baby out but the woman started to freak out and scream.
Woman- I can't do it I canr do it !
Sid looked at the woman with worry and said- We have to do it maam! Please!
Sana looked at the situation and walked towards the woman and kept a hand on her head and said- You sure can! Do you know you would have the prettiest baby ever. Do you know how amazing it would be when you would hold that baby who was in you for 9 months! Who was a part of you? I'm sure you are such a powerful woman you can.

The woman smiled painfully and then Sid started with the process.
I'm exact 10 minutes, a cry was heard and 3 people cried in that room.
The mother, the father and Sana.
Sana- This is such a beautiful scene to watch!
Sid looked at sana and his eyes were blank.
He looked down writing down the important details.

The woman held the baby in her arms and cried along with the husband.
Sana- It's so precious oh my god! She's going to be such a beautiful girl. Have you thought of a name?
The boy spoke up- Yeah, Shehnaz!
Sana tried the word on her lips shehnaaz! Woah that's such a beautiful name.
The woman nodded and said- I always had this weird connection to this name.
Sana- Whats your name?
The woman smiled and said- Meeti!
Sana- Woah that's sucha pretty name! Meeti now you take rest! I'll see you in some time.

Meeti nodded and then looked at her husband and growled- Asim!!!! Did you click pictures? Show me? OH GOD I LOOK HORRIBLE AS IF I WAS IN LABOUR!
Asim- But- but you were in lab-
Meeti- ASIMMMMMM!!!

Sana chuckled and looked around for Sid but was no where to be found.
She went out looking for him and saw him out in the garden drinking some juice and staring at the garden.
Sana felt something was off but didn't disturb him.