LAST

So we are here for the last chapter! God!!! How fast does these stories end! By the way, I have few cute romantic stories but like you guys wanted some fantasy one so if you guys want anything in specific in the next story, drop it down !!!
Let's gooo❤️

________________________________

Shehnaz stands infront of her mother looking down. While her mother angrily says, EXPLAIN.
Shehnaz- Mom I love him!
Mom- Shut up!!!!
Shehnaz- Wait wait mom! This is all going very similar ! Now I will tell you how much I love him, then you will tell me that you don't approve this. Then you will ask me to leave and I will leave and all that! Let's not do it mom!
Her mother looked at her confused and said what do you mean?

Shehnaz smiled and sat down on her knees and held her mother's hand and said, Mom I always admire you for the woman you are. And I have always listened to you, you had put me in 5 different classes everyday but I didn't complain because I knew that it was for my best. But mom this is something I know is not wrong.
You know, we woman never realise how much power do we hold, we become a mere side role when we deserve the main lead. After papa died, you took over everything you shone like a queen, you chose not to be a side role and make a future for us in this world. You know I agreed to try Samar, but he was so rude. He always insulted me and always treated me bad. Abusers can never be your lovers! But Sidharth, he makes me feel all kind of things at once! He makes me feel like that limited edition bag which is made just for me, it's customised just for me to hold and keep no one else. He makes me feel as if I am the only girl he could ever see. He makes me feel like I am in a fairytale where the prince and princess is both me, and he's my knight protecting me from the bad.  He makes me feel that just because you are good at something and others aren't doesn't mean you are weird, and being perfect or trying to be perfect is not superficial.
He loved me for who I am, a girl who loves expensive bags and can't bargain.. who can't cook but can love you till the end.
Mom he makes me feel everything at once, and it's a feeling I want to feel for the rest of my life!

Shehnaz breaths heavily after a long speech while her mother looks at her with tears in her eyes. She slowly ruffled her hair and said, I am proud of you for choosing and standing for what you love.
Shehnaz smiled at her and hugged her tightly.
After an emotional talk with her mother she runs to her room and checks her phone and sees so many missed calls from Sidharth.
She quickly changes her clothes to suprise Sidharth.

She drives to his apartment, she was going up when she saw Sidharth facing her side and was hugging a girl with long hair.
Shehnaz's heart broke, he had his fingers in her hair and smiled lovingly at her.
A wave of anger ran through her and she marched towards them and held that girl's hair from behind and pulled it hard and shouted, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND ! HES MINE!
Sidharth looks at her shocked and then Shehnaz looks at the girl angrily and she screams.
Shehnaz- SHIT OH FUCK!
It wasn't a girl, it was a guy with long hair.
He held his hair cryingly and said, Sidharth your girlfriend is a psycho.!

Shehnaz guiltily smiled and said, Don't worry i will book you an appointment with my hair doctor and he will prescribe you a special oil which is imported from Paris-
The guy folded his hands and said, Mujhe maaf karo please!!!
He runs from there, while Sidharth barks out laughing holding his stomach and Shehnaz stands there embarrassed.
Shehnaz glares at him and says, I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU AND I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU THAT MOM REFUSED AND I AM GOING TO MARRY SA-

Sidharth suddenly picks her up and throws her on his back and starts walking towards his house while Shehnaz shouts- LEMME GO!!!
Sidharth locks the door and makes her sit on the sofa and says- I will lock you up forever in this house with me, so that no one will ever take you! If your mom refuses-
Shehnaz jumps and says - SO WE WILL RUN AWAY RIGHT?
Sidharth slaps her forehead lightly and said, No you drama queen, we will talk to her peacefully and convince her because she's the only family you have and so do I in future!
Shehnaz grins at him lovingly and says What if I start liking Samar?