5.1

Hi guys! Loved the response!!!!!🥰❤️❤️ Grab your tissues while reading this story because sometimes you might need it ahaha!
Let's start!
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Aah, I am feeling as someone is poking my nose.
I groan and slowly open my eyes and I see a guy a little older than me in black suit so close to my face.
I scream loudly and so does he!
I shout and say who are you?
He clears his throat and says Your guide.
I roll my eyes and say Tell me seriously?

The man made me sit and forwarded his hand and said, Hi I am Vishal!
I shake my hand with him and say, Now why am I- ouch!
Suddenly i go back in flashback and come back to the time when I jumped at the side and saw my body on the streeet filled with blood.
I shake my head and say, I wanna go home!

He holds my hand and says, Shehnaz you're dead. You died a week ago in a car accident !
I chuckle and say where's the camera? Lemme wave my hand!
Vishal looks at me sympathetically and says, You're ACTUALLY DEAD!
I quickly run near the mirror in the room and look at myself, I look normal?
I look back and say don't lie, I don't have my hair messed up and no scars?
He laughed and said Sit down as I explain you.

I take a deep breath as he starts to talk.
Vishal- When we die before the actual human age like an early death, murder or accident we don't directly go to the higher world.
Because it's very unexpected so there are some lingering wishes and thoughts which are so strong that it doesn't let's you go.
And if you don't complete that in a month you stay here forever and remain a ghost.
I sigh and say so it's all real huh?

I say, so what are my lingering thoughts?
He smiled and said you will get them in a day.
I nod and then say, So do I have some powers?
He rolls his eyes and say that's for you to figure out now I have to go somewhere.
I wave and then lie down on the bed again.
A tear drop falls down my eyes as I think, i am really dead!

I get up and was about to open the door when  I quickly went through the door, I giggle and think WOAH!!!! Only if I could do this when I was alive!
I start to walk as I locate myself near the school.
I check the time it's around 12pm, I smile and think it might be Mrs. Sharma's period right now.
I get excited because I always thought if I died who all would care for me?
Honestly I think only AJ and Tvisha!

I smile and I walk through the doors and classes, when I stop at mine.
I slowly enter and see all the children looking at the board and studying.
Obviously they can't see me, I jump and dance around and laugh.
Then my heart aches when I see Aj and tvisha sitting near my table which is now empty and are staring at it time and again.
I go closer to them and sit down on my chair and look at their eyes, as expected super puffy as they have cried or something.

The bell rings and I see Aj and tvisha look at my desk  and slowly caresss it.
Just then tears fall from AJ's eyes and she says, I hate her so much! She left us here alone dealing with Mrs. Sharma!
I laugh loudly and slowly place my hands on her cheeks which goes through her but she freezes.
So do I, for a moment I felt as if she could feel me.

I looked around and didn't see Sidharth anywhere?
I look at the date and see it's a week after my death.
I look at my bestfriends once again and blow them a flying kiss they could never see again and leave.

I walk out of the school and happily run faster towards sidharth's house.
I am so excited because A) I can now enter his house with no permission! I can see his personal things and even touch him and he wouldn't get to know.
As I walk by, a car comes towards me and that sense of paranoia hits me again as I close my eyes and scream, but to my shock that car goes away through me.
I see and check my body and think, so now things could really go through me?