17.2

What do you mean that I have to share my chocolate cake with HIM?
Sana stared in horror as the cook looked helplessly and said- Baby, raat ke 1 baje rahe hai aur kahi cocoa powder nahi milega.
Sana- But Maine pehle landline se aapko call kiya tha!
Cook stared helplessly and said- Aap dono ka call same time par aya tha for the cake on the different landlines-

Sid- De do issko vaise bhi ammi bolti hai bhikhaariyo ki madat karni chhaiye.
Sana scoffed and said- Tab bhi toh bolte hai ki pehle khud ki madat karo!
Sid shrugged and was about to walk towards the room when she with a disinterested face said- Ruko! Have some! Merko mere pet mei Dard nahi chaiye!

As they were digging on the chocolate cake with spoons and staring at reels when Sana said- Tu na ek kaam kar apna phone fek de!
Sid- Kyun?
Sana- Maine itne sexy reels bheje hai Tu dekhta bhi nahi hai! Kitne funny hote hai do you even know?
Sid rolled his eyes and said- Please Tu Mujhe woh dua-red hair little bitch wale reels aur cringe aunties ke reels bhejti hai! It's so annoying?
Sana- Mat kar kadar meri reels ki toh, jab ek din nahi rahungi na tab yaad ayenge mere reels!
Sid- Dramatic hona zaruri hai?
Sana ignored him and continued watching while eating.

Next day, Meeti looked at sana and said- Kya hua why are you so happy?
Sana- Gosh I found this place- this new restaurant where there's a photobooth- like a curtain and you get those timed up vintage pictures. We should really go!
Meeti- sounds sick! Let's do it!
Sana clapped her hands and smirked to herself.

Sana- Can you drop us somewhere?
Sid who working on his laptop stopped and said- Kyun? Driver nahi hai tere paas?
Sana- Nahi, woh Abu ka kaam karne gaye hai! If your questions are answered can you drop?
Sid sighed and shut his laptop and walked towards the car.
As he was wearing his belt he saw Meeti sitting ahead and quickly looked at the mirror whwre sana was already lying down at the back.
Meeti looked at his confused expression and said- she wanted the whole back to lie down.
Sid sighed and nodded and started to drive.

As they got out sana looked at him and said- vaise even you can come.
Sid- no thanks!
Sana- treats on me!
Sid- Vallet parking kidhar hai?
Sana smirked and gave a mental high five to herself

Sid sits with Sana and Meeti as both the girl keeps blabbering about something.
Sid rolls his eyes as Sana orders 7 things from the menu and smirks at Sid knowing he would pay the bill because when they go out with strangers, the men of the house pay.
Sana- it's so amazing Sid is paying the bill today!
Meeti- oh no he doesn't have to!
Sana- ofcourse he has to for his future wife!
Sid chokes on his drink and stares at her wide eyed when she swats her eyes and says- You know it's like whenever we go out he pays only for special people you know. Warna mujhse toh kal ke momos se 80 rupees bhi liye iss kanjoos makhi choos ne!
Meeti laughed as Sidharth glared.

After the bill as the girls were walking towards the curtain, Sana said- Aaah my stomach! Shit I need to rush to the washroom, you guys enter!
She pushed both of them and locked the room.
Sid and Meeti banged the door as Sana said- first you guys click some pictures!
Sid looked at Meeti shocked who responded with the same emotion.
But anyhow they clicked some pictures holding different items like a hat, or some funny glasses actuallly forgetting about Sana for a moment.

As they came out Sana stared at them laughing, she tried to smile as she snatched the pictures but her heart dropped. She had this weird emotion, something burning in her heart.
Sana touched her heart and thought- what the hell is happening to me?
Sid- what happened?
Sana- aah nothing it's acidity, ate too much of chole bhature... burp!!!
Sid made a fake disgusted face while meeting chuckled.
Sana- I'll just come back.

Sana quietly went to the photobooth area to click her pictures.
She smiled and bent to click from the button and the moment she got up she screamed- Sid was wearing a gorrila mask- click
She hit his head and he said owww- click
His mask fell off and he hit her arm- click
She got him in a head knockout- click
They stared at the camera in confusion- click

The picture fell out of the machine and Sana stared at it with a hidden smile while Sid tried to snatch it.
Sana- no way you will get this! Give me! You ain't getting this or my properties !
Sid rolled his eyes and said- we are getting late let's go!

Around 11pm at night Sana scrolled through her Netflix to find something to watch, just when- the door banged open and a seething Sid stared at her.
Sana ignored him and continued watching.
Sid- YOU! You ate my ice cream? You THIEF!
Sana now threw her remote and got on the bed to match his height and said- YES! I ATE YOUR ICE CREAM JUST AS YOU ATE MY COOKIES, BROWNIES, MUTTON GRAVY!
Sid- so that means you will eat my ICE CREAM?
Sana scoffed and said- Along with dumb are you dead too?
YES I WILL!

Sid grabbed her arm to pull her down just when she lost her balance with her blanket entangled at her feet, grabbing Sid by his shirt and as both of their eyes widened when she fell on the bed... and he on the top of her.
Thump thump thump.
Sana stared at Sid wide eyed as their heart beats quickened.
Sid softly with his index finger pushed the stray hair covering her eyes and put it behind her ears and softly let his finger run through her slender thin neck  making her shut her eyes and shiver at the intensity. He bent down and softly placed a tender, almost no lips touching kiss on her neck making her clutch the side of the bed tightly as she controlled a moan.

He went further down to place another kiss on her neck when the door burst open and Asim stood at the door shocked and said- G-GUYS?
Sid in a second pinched his thumb hard on her neck making her scream in pain and got up and looked at Asim with a nervous smile.

Sid- Asim I was trying this trick where you can with your thumb press a part on the neck and make that person sleep in a second.
Asim- Really? Woah thats- one second sid Sana is not moving!
Sid turned and saw Sana pale and her arms were loose.
Sid ran to her and checked her pulse, he turned to say something to Asim when Sana opened her eyes in a second and grabbed his hair and screamed- KUTTTE! YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME!

Sid screamed in pain as Asim giggled while Sana grabbed his hair harder and made him wail.

Asim shook his head smiling and thought to himself- if it was some other couple I would have thought they are doing something naughty, but these two- LOVE? NEVER!

Hello hello ! I'm sorry for just being MIA! Had so many life transitions happening more than the reels nowadays!
Missed this so much, that's why decided to come back for it!
I had texted on my Page ki koi hai? And so many replies! I'm crying!
That made me back, I have SUCH CRAZY IDEAS UP! Can't wait for this to end as then I would show you so many new ideas which would make you be like damn!

Thank you for being here, you know!
I love you guys!
Here's to being back again ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️