15.7

Sid smiled at the kiss as his soul whimpered in happiness when suddenly he heard weird noises.
His eyes widened and he pushed her apart and said- SANA!!!!
Sana was about to puke, Sid grabbed her hand and took inside the washroom and patted her back as she vomitted.
Sid held her hair up as she puked her heart out and washed her face.
She cleaned her mouth, sighed and sat down on the floor.

Sid- Why do you have to drink so much that you would have to puke it out?
Sana grinned at him and showed him a peace sign.
Sid chuckled at her cuteness and said- Why the hell do you have to be so cute?
Sana flashed him her teeth and said- Because I don't drink blood for a living.
Sid rolled his eyes as Sana giggled.
Sana pointed her two fingers on her head and said- baby malaria zzzzzzzz
Sid patted her head softly and said- Do you want me to take you home?
Sana nodded a no and said- Please I wanna party please.

Sid- But no more drinks for you okay?
Sana- No-okay!
Sid- Huh?
Sana- I meant okay!
Sid forwarded his hand to her as she got up and wobbled a little.
Sid- Are you okay love?
Sana ignored the butterflies on the nickname he gave her and said- I wanna go to Yunaaa and Rose!!
Sid- Okay fine lemme take you.

20 minutes later

Sana- WOHOOOOO!!!! Tuna!!!
Yuna giggled as she saw Sana on the table with the pole and trying to pole dance holding another drink with her.
Rose- If the future king sees her like this yuna, he will kill both of us.
Yuna- Please let this girl have her fun! She's always stuck in the palace and unlike us she doesn't have a life outside it. It feels so good to watch her smile geninuely.

Sana was dancing when suddenly she felt she was about to fall when two strong pair of hands held her.
She squinted her eyes and saw Ohio holding her.
She glared at him and said- Put me back up.
Ohio grinned and said- As if! It's an honour to always hold you Sana.
Sana- I'm about to be the future queen, you better think twice before calling me by my name again.
She hiccups and tries to have a sober talk even though her head hurts.

Ohio- it's a shame that we aren't mates.
Sana chuckled and slowly ran her index finger on his forehead on an old scar and got near his ear and whispered- I think you forgot about the scar my mate gave you 3 years back for touching me like that? How he banged your head on the wall until you apologised? That time he wasn't even my official mate, now- I can't even imagine what would he do now.
Ohio gulped and quickly put her back as she smirked at him and he glared.

The music changed and Sana groaned. Because it was now romantic and she couldn't dance on it.
She kept her face on the pole hugging it tight and watched as all the mates and people quickly made a pair and slowly danced on Until I found you.

Her mind went on the day she found he was her mate.

Flashback 4 years back

It was Sana's 3 days after her birthday.
She sat near her window with her heart aching of the thought that now she has a mate.
She doesn't know him yet, but she knows he is there somewhere. But the biggest problem is that there is a weird part in her heart which jumps loudly when she sees Sid. Which is wrong in the books, very wrong. The whole idea of liking another specie is wrong.

She needs to push that stupid feelings away, she got to. But her heart still was aching with the fact she didn't come for her 18th birthday? He never missed any of her birthday even though they fought in that. Why?
She shook those feelings off and looked out.