3.6

Hello people I am alive with 3 hours of sleep in these two days! My eyes are burning but god I hate these exams.
Trying my hard to deliver some good chapter today!
And yes if we have any Muslim friends here, your girl needs yo help if you could dm me on Wattpad and we can talk about something on Insta or Twitter? Immediate help will be appreciated! Thankyou lovies😘
________________________________

Sidharth was sitting infront of Vishal with a sulken face.
Vishal groaned and said I didn't sign up to see your ugly face in the morning! Talk up now!
Sidharth explained everything to Vishal clearly and Vishal cocked his eyebrow and said You need my help?
Sidharth nodded his head to which Vishal said Aah no! It's your battle you have to fight alone but yes I could give you one hint.. she doesn't goes for fancy, she goes for small but meaningful actions.

Sidharth's eyes brightened and he said Thankyou so much.
Vishal got up and said I will take your leave now, Bye!
Sidharth smiled and sat down on his chair, he called his PA and asked to clear his schedules for a month. A whole month belongs to Shehnaz.
The man looked at him shocked but nodded anyhow.

Sidharth looked at the clock and it was 2pm, he sprung out of his seat happily.
He drove to a closeby Indian joint and picked up the food he ordered and drove happily to her bakery.
As he expected it was empty because it was lunch time, but he heard some noise.
He entered and fisted his hands because infront of him was Rico with two plastic bags which looked like food.
Sidharth first decided to let them have their food, but then was like no she's my wife and I wouldn't let anything ruin it.

He smiled and cleared his throat, Shehnaz peeked her head out of the counter confused but then it was morphed into a smile but she quickly composed it and made it blank.
Sidharth went inside the kitchen and hugged her tightly and then placed a sweet kiss on her forehead which made him and her freeze.
That feeling couldn't be described at all.
Shehnaz looked up at him who was loooking at her which so much of adore and love, it was so intense that she quickly looked down with her cheeks red.

Rico pipped in and said, Um? I got us food! I know you are on diet so I got you salad and juice.
Sidharth clutched his bag tightly cursing himself for not even knowing this, when he got daal makhani and Extra butter naan for them.
He felt like shit, he felt so bad that he didn't know that.
He slowly tried to throw the bag away when Shehnaz said, Guys honestly it's too much work here for today I am not in mood. I appreciate your concern but I got food with me today and I am gonna eat that. I am so busy so tomorrow sounds like a deal?

Rico smiled nodding but he was disappointed but so was Sidharth.
Rico hugged her tightly and went away when Sidharth was about to leave she said, Hello mister?
Sidharth turned back and said Yeah?
Shehnaz- What's in your hands?
Sidharth- Aah dog food!
Shehnaz narrowed her eyes at him and said Dog food to my bakery?
Sidharth rubbed  his neck and said Umm that, that umm..
Shehnaz shook her head and snatched the bag from his hand and said I am getting the plates you close the door.

Sidharth looked at her in shock, while she rolled her eyes and said, A) The aroma of butter naan could be even smelled from distance.
B) It's my favourite so I can't refuse.
She quickly went inside while Sidharth smiled happily thinking, that's why she's different. She could have been mean to me by eating with him but she knew I was here with food she skipped her diet for me and didn't even let me take this thing for granted.
One of the thousand reasons of why I love you Shehnaz.

Sidharth sat down with Shehnaz as she rubbed her palms happily and started to eat.
Sidharth waited for to take a bite and the moment she did it she moaned happily.
Sidharth smiled and started to eat with her, the only thing they could hear was the sound of the wind and the wind chimes playing a melodious sound.
Shehnaz sighed as she rested her head on the cushion and said, there's two double chip cookie kept in the oven take it out!
Sidharth smiled at her and said, One for Me???
Shehnaz- Dont flatter yourself too much, It was for Rico but you came then!

Shehnaz looked up at his face who was taking out the cookie to notice his reaction, he shocked her by saying
Oh well it's my lucky day today,  I feel so lucky to have your own baked goodness.
Shehnaz's eyes widened, she expected a very jealous filled or a snappy answer but this wasn't something she expected.
A small but sweet smile came on her face but she quickly wiped it before Sidharth could see it.
Sidharth sat down and Shehnaz was about to eat when Sidharth stopped her and spooned it and put it infront of her mouth.

Shehnaz looked at him and then at the cookie, she thought for a moment and then slowly slid his hand away which made his smile flatter for a second as she took a bite for herself and totally ignored his hand in the air.
Sidharth smiled again and then said, Okaaaaaay so nowwww Sidharth an aeroplane is coming open your mouth open your mouth aaaaaaa!
Sidharth opened his own mouth and stuffed the warm cookie in his mouth.
He was enjoying the melted goodness until he heard a loud laughter.
He looked up and saw Shehnaz holding her mouth with her palm and laughing loudly.

Sidharth grinned when Shehnaz saw his face again and started to laugh.
Shehnaz- Your... teeth.. is filled with.. chocolate ahahahha!
Sidharth closed his mouth quickly and got embarrassed but the way she was laughing he forgot everything and admired her laugh.
Shehnaz- I must be laughing like a hyena!
Sidharth chuckled and said Maybe but there's one thing for sure, You would make the cutest hyena on the planet!
Shehnaz rolled her eyes as her cheeks were red, she got up in a haze and was about to dramatically flip her hair when she slipped and fell directly on sidharths lap.

Shehnaz- AAAA!
Sidharth- AAAAA!
Shehnaz held sidharth's shoulders for support while Sidharth held her waist tightly and stared into her eyes.
Shehnaz tried to get up because it was getting so difficult not to look into his eyes.
Sidharth became bold and grabbed her face and kissed her cheek hard which was now looking like a tomato.
Shehnaz froze as sparks flew in the bakery while Sidharth could see the sparks dancing and smirking at him.
Shehnaz gulped and touches the tingling area and said, What.. what are you doing?
Sidharth- Umm that! There was a mosquito and-
Shehnaz- So you wanted to kill a mosquito by kissing it?
Sidharth mentally smacked his head while Shehnaz giggled loudly.

Sidharth cleared his throat and said, I honestly wanted to kiss you! You were loooking so beautiful not to be kissed.
Shehnaz looked at him wide eyed when he got closer and closer near her lips.
Shehnaz bit her lips and closed her eyes when they heard a voice,

VOICE- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO SIDDY BOY IS TRYING !!!!
Let's see how it goes!
God knows how I have updated ahaha!

❤️❤️❤️❤️