7.2

Heeey guys!!! How are you all doing??
Let's get into the update!👾
________________________________

Sidharth glared at Shehnaz angrily as his little pale face started to get red.
Shehnaz quickly nervously chuckled and said, O kay I will not call you mosquito! Mosqi is cute!!
Sidharth- How dare you??
Shehnaz- Greta is that you?
Sidharth- What???
Shehnaz laughed on her own joke and held her stomach tightly and said, Chhordhdo mosqi tum nahi samjhoge!

Shehnaz- Acha ouch my shoulder is hurting again I have to go, see you tom-
Sidharth pulls her by her shrug as if he's holding a piece of paper.
Shehnaz- What??
Sidharth glares at her and says, I don't want you to just go around and spoil my name saying I hurt a girl.
Shehnaz- But you did?
Sidharth- You-!
Shehnaz covers her mouth with her palm showing that she won't talk anymore.

Sidharth cleared his throat and said- Remove your shrug!
Shehnaz gasps dramatically and said, I can't let you suck my blood! I know then you will bite me!
Sidharth rolled his eyes and said, You're not even tasty!
Shehnaz looks at him offended and said, How do you know?
Sidharth smirks because he knows he hit a nerve, he comes closer near her neck putting his head a little down close to nape and slowly whispers, Because we can smell the blood.

Sidharth turns to look at her while in that position and at the same time she does, and they both freeze because the distance between their lips was less. His eyes run over her face which is looking so confused yet so innocent.
Dhak Dhak.
Sidharth holds his pumping organ and quickly gets away from her.
He without looking at her says, Put your shrug a little down.
Shehnaz nods and pulls it a little down revealing her bare shoulders.
He slowly grazes his long finger on the worsened blue red bruise making Shehnaz shudder a little.

Sidharth- Tch, you fairies are indeed weak!
Sidharth slowly cups that shoulder and keeps his hand on it while Shehnaz looks through her phone as if this was the most normal thing to happen.
After a minute Sidharth removes his hand and the wound was healed, Shehnaz looks at her shoulder happily and then touches it excitedly.
Shehnaz- Okay then I am leaving! Byeee!
Sidharth- You guys don't even learn normal basic etiquette's? Someone has helped you?
Shehnaz looked back at him with a smile and said, You hurt me and then you healed me so I think there's no reason for you to say sorry or accept my thankyou.

Sidharth stood frozen while he saw her running back to her dorm.
He shakes his head firmly and starts to leave when he winces a little.
He slowly rolls his shirt up and sighs, he took her wound on his shoulder.
He rolls his back again and walks back to his destination.

The next day, everyone was particularly excited because tonight was the Freshers night.
Everyone had to wear their best, whatever they wanted and explain it.
Meeti was jumping with joy and so was Aria with shehnaz.
Meeti- I have such a hot dress I am sure most of the seniors would be dead on the spot.
Aria- Mee too! I got it from a human shop and it was like a limited edition.
Shehnaz smiled and said, How is the food there?

Both of the girls stoped on the spot and looked at her annoyed.
Shehnaz giggled and said- What?
Meeti- Sometimes I question that are you even a fairy?
Shehnaz- DONT worry my dress is also extremely fairy- like!
Aria- That's more like it! Now let's go for the class!

The class started and the teacher was again working on the emotions.
Shehnaz had her hands up in the air and the teacher said, Shehnaz imagine a happy scene!
Shehnaz closed her eyes and yesterday night's scene came in her mind.
Her hand started to emit the water energy and a huge water bubble started to form above her head.
She slowly opened her eyes with a smile and saw Sidharth looking at her as he passed by wearing his warrior outfit covered in sweat.