13

Before you start the new story- please it's a fiction so don't get into the history and actual dates. This was in my head and I wanted to pour it out; so please don't find logic.. just enjoy this new story.! I actually wanted to start some other one which I was actually planning.. but this one in my head screamed to be the next one so here it is..!
God I have never done this, hope y'all like this..!

_______________________________

Tum aankhon se batana
Hum samajh jaayenge
Tum halki si sharmana
Hum tere ho jaayenge

Hum raah taake baithey hai koi ijazat do
Tum haath thaam lena
Hum sawar jaayenge 🦋

Circa 1866

In the Indian city Osian which was one of the richest cities of the country, which is also the home of the top military chief general Vikram Shukla who handles the whole north and west of the country.
Here two boys are standing wearing the westernised modern clothes and taping their feet continuesly.
The first guy looks at the other and says- What do you think? 4 seconds or 8?
The second smirks and says- 3 seconds.
The first chuckles and nods.

3
2
1
The door breaks open and two men fall down on the ground.
They are bruised while the half population stands at the side watching the drama unfold.
One woman whispers to other- What happened? Who did this?
The next one to her said- Ofcourse the young master, you know him.

The first two guys shouts- YOUNG MASTER!!!
Everyone pauses as they hear the heavy rich boot sound which slowly clicks on the wooden floor and then emerges the young master... a man wearing a white tight shirt with his blue coat in his hands and his hair gelled up to perfection.
He smirks flexing his sharp jawline and rolls his dark deep brown eyes at the two men who are on the ground.

One of the young girls at the side gushed and said- Woah! Really Sid is so good lo-
The girl next to him slapped her and said- Don't call him Sidharth, he's young master.
The first girl bit her tongue and nodded.
The first two boys jump and says- How was it young master?
The young master smiled and said- Really good, I feel really good now Asim.
Asim smiles while the other guy looks at Sid with a smile.
Sid- Are you in love with me or what Ray?
Why are you staring?
Ray rolled his eyes playfully and said- We have to go, Master would be waiting for us.
Sid gives one last look to the men in pain and walked away.

Meanwhile at the railway station, a woman wearing a beautiful body hugged ( traditional) westernised dress with a soft braid, dark brown doe eyes and pink luscious lips smiles at the woman next to her as they get down.

5 officers stand in front of the girl holding her book tightly said- Ms. we are here to pick you up.
The girl nods and walks softly with the other girl next to her.
The girl whispers- I have heard that the main master is very scary.
The girl shakes her head at her friend's stupid talk and says- Meeti, he's my fathers bestfriend.. he wouldn't have sent me here if he was not good.

Meeti nods her head as they sit in the car.
The girl looks out through the window with awe, the people laughing, joking and working.
As she passed her eyes went on one scene where a boy's back is shown and he gives a last kick to the two helpless men on the road and walks away after giving a look.
The girl watches the scene in anger and disgust.

The car moves in towards a very big bungalow which Meeti looks in with awe and shock.
The door opens for the girl and she softly gets out and walks towards the main door where stands a woman smiling at the girl.
The girl smiles back and softly hugs her.
Woman- it's so good to see you, Sana. The last time I saw you-
The woman pauses regretting her words, but Sana smiled up covering her pain and says- I finally got to meet you aunt.
The woman smiles and says- And now you can never leave.