26

It's my book so don't correct me except for the high chapter sorry I'm not experienced,I'm so embarrassed but I'll fix it after the book ends😭✋

____

hey y/n,

I'm sorry I broke my promise.I opened the jar letter without you but I had to add important stuffs that you needed to know.not only that,but I had broke so many promises.Was it my fault that you left without leaving any single trace?Did you ever thought about your kids?me?I hate you.

It's been years y/n.Stop being childish.Im tired of your sickness.I can't handle it any longer.Im sorry if I broke everything.Why can't you be understanding?You're literally smiling and living the best life there and I'm just here,laying down on a cold mattress alone.Waiting for your letters and return.But all you did was to disappointed me.

I'm sorry y/n.I love you,i loved you.Please comeback to me.I need you in my embrace right now.All i ever so in this spot is cry my ass out while I think of you beside me.Please,it's too much.I hate being in this pain.I missed you.Please I'm desperate.I need you.

I don't even know anything about you.For god sake you're literally a mother.Then you abandoned your kids and me.Fuck sake y/n.I don't even know if you're fucking alive or not.

Please,even just one minute.I need to see you.I want to hold your hands again.Please y/n,lets watch our kids grow together.I beg.please comeback.

I'm sorry but I had to shout my heart out right now.This whole situation is a pain in the ass.Im sorry but I really need to tell you the truth.But I know I'm not the only one who's suffering right now.I understand you and your situation.Im sorry for being selfish.but Why did heaven gave you this such difficult life?Why can't we have the happy ending we want?

I'm sorry y/n.Please At least comeback and read this letter.Take care of the children.I'm sorry.

Suna's letter lingered around your mind.You were laying down on his cold and empty mattress completely dressed,tears streaming down your eyes at 3:26.

Your insides felt empty.Heartbeat felt so fast.You are in his-our so called house right now.

You weren't ready to face your own children after what you did to them.Overthinking things was making your head ache.You were scared for the reactions.They must hate you?right?

They were sleeping peacefully in their own little fully decorated rooms.You didn't want to disturb them in their slumber.you smiled softly looking at the sights your eyes landed.Suna really gave all his love to them.

"They must had been suffering after their fathers incident."

Thinking about suna,your smile drops again.Silently closing the door you slowly slid down,Arms on your knees as you buried your face deeply.

"I will never care about your sickness.All I wanted to do is to stare at you for hours and watch our children grow."

His voiced echoes in your mind as you stare at the dark hallway,you saw a small table and chairs arranged around it.Fake tea and teacups were scattering around.Then memories came striking your mind.

You used to play tea parties with suna and your little girl.Remembering how he looks with a tiara and small forced dressed.You used to crack a laugh as your daughter chuckles at you.

Lashes were heavy for him and his lips were redder than a tomato.He wouldn't mind the way he looks so dumb and stupid holding a teacup with his pinky up the air.All he cares is to see his two loved girls happy.

Tears blurs down your eyes again from the sudden flashback.its was rare for you to remember things despite having a disorder that triggers your memories.

You hadn't realized a door creeks open while you sobbed.The door that belongs to his son opens wide.

You panicked as you freezes.Eyes diverts and meets with his.His eyes was like an exact copy of Suna's eyes.You never saw your own son's face,no-you didn't remember your son's face.

He stops and stood there,staring at you.Trying to process on what's going on right now.You couldn't hold your tears any longer,remembering how worst you are as a mother to them.A mother who had left and abandoned them.A mother who doesn't even recognize her own children.

Guilt and regrets came building up inside you.You bit your lower lips to prevent yourself from bringing your tears out again.

You were still shaken and in panick.You grabbed a fistful of your hair as you pull it harshly and scratch your scalps with your long nails.It was hurting so bad but you desperately wanted to remember them.

"I'm sorry.im sorry please.Im sorry my own son.Im sorry if you had to deal with this.please,let me remember you I beg-"you were frozen as you suddenly felt a pair of hands around your head,protecting you from your own hands.

"Ma.Don't hurt yourself."He said as he grabs your hand away from your hair.He leans his chin under your head.Stroking and fixing your hair gently.

After minutes of your heart beating fast and the panick you had.You were actually calmed down from his behavior.He was trying to relax you.

You came back at Your senses.You realized that it was your child.Your eyes shot wide as you quickly pulled him into a hug.Burying your face deep in his chest.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright ma.I understand everything.Please calm down.You didn't do anything wrong.It was never your fault and I know you love father."

______

Head empty just looking at a 5'8 foot teenager suna

(Not edited)