11

If u have Spotify I would love it if u check out my Suna playlist that will add spice in this chpter!<3

______

It has been thirteen minutes since you last stood at your place waiting for Suna.There was no sign of him.You had been texting him and only he does is seen you.

You tried to call him but then he shuts you down so you are closed to giving up.What did I do wrong?

You rolled your eyes on the cold night as you proceed going to the entrance of the building.

"Y/n..."

A voice softly fades away.

You turned your body to be finding a boy with bloodshot eyes in his car fogged with smoke."Rintarou"you were angry.He made you stand and wait in the middle of the night.

You got in his car.

His car was already full of used weeds and dust was scattered all around with few canned drinks at the back seat.

The trip was very silent.Suna was focused on the road as his Spotify playlist was playing in the chill night.

"Suna.." you tried to speak to ease the silence in the car.He didn't move his eyes or mouth an inch.You really wandered what happened.He's not like this.

"Suna."You spoke a little high causing him to flinch a little. he took a quick glance at you not moving his head.

"What the fuck?"you asked.

Suna hit the breaks and your environment was circled with big trees.

"This is where you do it Everytime?"you asked as your eyes roamed around.He nodded and rolled down his window car as he lights a cigarette stick.

Silence and awkwardness filled the car once again.

He was just looking at the moon.inhaling and exhaling the smoke,ignored you like you never existed.

You glanced at him.

The moon was reflecting in his eyes,
His jawline were sharp as a needle.
The way the smoke goes out through his nose and mouth was just easygoing.
He looks very relaxed with his bloodshot eyes.

He coughed to put you back in your daydream.
"You want?cigarettes won't make you high don't worry."He offered.

You nodded,thinking the fact that you never knew how to do it.

He grabbed your jaws a little tight causing you to be awake and aware."open your mouth"

You slowly opened your mouth.

He inhales his cigarette,he didn't release the smoke because he shut his mouth close as the burning air was trapped in his mouth.He leaned forward to you as he brings his mouth closer to you.

Your lips and his was barely touching.He blows inside your mouth letting the smoke transfer to you.

You shrugged his hands that was holding your jaw as you face at the other side and coughed harshly.

It's was uncomfortable,you can feel the heat going in your lungs.

Suna smirked and laughed as it faded."That's the feeling.So?you want to change your mind and go home?"

"No.i wanna try it by myself."

He tilts his head as he inhale his cigarette.The sight was extremely attractive.he lights up another one and puts it into his mouth.

"Vape pen ?weed?joint?pipe?bong?"He asked you as he shows things that you aren't familiar off.

Based on your confused looks,he realized and sighs."cigarette will do lol"He gets another stick as he lights it."here."he said as you grabbed the thing.

"Now I want you to relax.Sit on a comfortable position."he instructed you as you wiggled at your sit.

"Go slow,start with a puff.see how it makes you feel."

After an hour of coughing and Suna teaching you, you finally inhaled a blunt without coughing.

It felt so good,the way the hot smoke burned your throat and lungs,now you knew why people loves it.

"You good?"he said.

Silence once filled the air but this time it wasn't awkward but rather comforting.

He was beside you,tilting as the stick stays in his mouth and as of you,looking at him with sparkles as you exhale.

"The moon is beautiful,isn't it?"he blurred out as his eyes is glued at yours.

Suna felt the guilt inside of him.

"What am I saying?"
"This feels so wrong y/n but in the same time it's not."
"What are you doing in my life?"
"Why are you making things more complicated?"

"Yes,it's very bright."you said.

Suna was confused at your answer,you were calm.

"You don't know that word?"he asked.

"What do you mean you literally asked me if the moon is beautiful."you rolled your eyes in disbelief.

Suna chuckled realizing that you don't know what that word means,and gladly he sighed in relief of not getting caught.

"You're really dumb in life you know."

"Woah excuse me?to be aware you're talking to a nationalist"You scoff.

Suna chuckled rolling an eye at you as he puts his blunt back.

The two of you were just peacefully looking at the skies as warm breeze blows in the midnight air while music plays.

Suna sighed."y/n..."he called you out.

When you turned to face at him he pulled you into a hug.

"Don't leave me"

Those words caught you off guard.

Your eyes were shaking,

Your mind processes,

Your heart beats in an unstable pace,

Suna head buried deep into your neck and hair.

"Please"

You assumed that he was just high.

You softly smiled as you hugged him back.

_____

chapter reminders : Suna smoked weed before u came with him and u preferred cigarettes because it won't make you high so I'll 🚆🚶‍♀️in embarrassment