10

You woke up on a unfamiliar scenery.

You were stretching a little but a hand and leg was wrapping you up."Suna?"you opened your eyes.You remembered that you accidentally slept in his house.

"BITCH WHAT TIME IS IT?"you tried to shrug Suna's both arm and leg that's trapping you but damn,those muscles tho.

Suna never flinched or moved at the slightest.His face was buried at the back of your neck.You can hear his snores and you can feel his breath.

He was clinging into you very well that you cannot escape it."Suna Ito you shall wake up right now"

......

No response.

"BRO ARE YOU DEAD"You tried to shake your body more but bitch this man wouldn't move.You tried to reach at his phone which was placed on the nightstand.

You opened it up and it was literally 9:33 which means your late at school.You were going to shout at him but you noticed some notifications on his phone.

<3 :Ito why are you not in school yet?

<3 :Ito pls reply to me I'm worried sick

<3 : this is the third time your absent.your dads going to get mad at you again.

<3 : pls reply to me if you see this

<3 : you changed your password?

<3 : why can't I go in ur house?are you there?

Oh yeah.its his girlfriend.

Speaking of the devil,an idea came into your mind.You grabbed Suna's finger and let it scan on his phone to unlock it.

You pictured him and sent it to his girlfriend.

Dont worry he's just sleeping
🤪

*sleeping suna picture*

????
Who's this

I'm suna iiiiiiiiiii just having
a sleep talking,sleep chatting tho

I'm not dumb who are you?
Why are you in my mans room?

Lmao who said I'm playing dumb at u

Don't ignore my question

It's Suna's boyfriend 😢

Your that girl from before
Right.?

Idk guess honey😙

Before she replies you immediately shut his phone and put it back on the nightstand because you felt suna moving a little.

"Y/n?"he said with a husky morning voice.

"Let go of me now.I'm running late"

He opened his eyes quickly and stared at you in realization.He swiftly raised his arms and legs as you quickly stood up his bed and glared at him.

"This is the first time I'm getting late and worst,it's because of you..why are you so hard to wake up"you dead panned him.