23

Sorry for a very late update I was sick for days and after I got healed,my allergies came.I didn't even have the chance to celebrate Christmas :(

Merry sad Christmas btw :))

_______

"His wife is facing me right now."

You were in confusion.The guy bickering nonsense shrugged and tells you to forget what he said."you won't be getting it for a while now,but hang in there"

He probably must be out of his mind.You though as he disappears at your sight.You plopped down the mattress,finding a comfortable spot over it as tears remains to flow across your cheeks.

You sighed wondering what went wrong,wondering why would Suna do such a thing.

You wandered your mind and your eyes became heavy,then you remembered the last time you met him.

______

When you heard the word documents,You directly lift your head,looking at his face that has pain pierced through his emotions.

The documents were the most important thing that can fulfill your parents desire.You had been waiting for years now and you were sure that they will be proud at you for the first time.so you did what they told you,"mess with his life and get the documents."

Suna's family is known as one of the biggest trade families on Asia.your parents and his was connected and was very successful for their partnership,but a sudden day the business got worse and they were left no choice but to lie and betray your family and get money to make their company back in good condition again.

It angered your parents.They could have told us right?why would they even do that?Knowing your father is a very sensitive and big man,he wouldn't let this slide.

They once filed a case within it,but they had lost.Knowing Suna's family that has a very problematic background,they were kept to tell their real names.They don't want to harm the names that's why they disguise themselves as the Ito family,They are full of corruption and manipulation.

"Y/n,mess with them and get the documents.read it and tell us the real name."

"Why?Because your mission from your parents was successful?Your happy that you finally saw my real name?.How disturbing of you.You thought I'm dumb to let someone in my condominium?Im well aware of your business y/n.At first your fathers company caused the bankruptcy of my girlfriends business which affected me either by marrying each other,then after you knew that she's going for our job your parents decided to sabotage ours too.You think I'm that dumb?"

"S-suna rintaro-"

"Don't fucking call me that.Go tell them,tell your parents that our family is Rintarou.I don't care anymore.I hate you for coming and making my life for complicated.y/n,I hate you for messing with my feelings."He dropped the gun,tears came rolling down his eyes as he sniffs,looking somewhere far from you.

You smiled gently,tears was starting to form too."So you knew all along huh?Then kill me.thats the only way to stop me from sabotaging your family's business"

Bunch of pain and sad reality came pressing down your chest as you saw him picked up his gun from the ground.

"I'm sorry."

The gun was pressed against your head.Eyes shuts tightly as you wait for the impact.It was taking so long.your eyes starting to hurt,so you opened them slowly only to see Suna closing his eyes shut too as the his hands shake uncomfortably.

You did not waste any chance,you grabbed his hands as you forced him on the ground,Knees on his neck as the gun was still on his hands but you gripped his hands to avoid the gun.

"You're a pussy.You're bringing a gun but you don't even have the gut to shoot someone.You're underage."

Suna was trying to shake you off his body.

After the annoying struggling movements of Suna Rintarou,he finally stopped and gave up."I surrender,please."

You hesitated at first but then you tried to earn his trust again.You stood back up as you sat on the bench again,fixing yourself from the mess.

He followed you.The two of you sat there while silence filled the air.

He finally spoke up."I'm sorry for pointing a gun at you."You glared at him."I'm sorry for saying those stuff earlier,I got carried away."He said as he slowly puts the gun beside him and pulls out a pocket vape.

He took a sip and let the satisfaction hit him and calm things up.The smell was refreshing,it was strawberries.

"You're a messed up shit asshole.Look at you,16 smoking a blunt and carrying a gun.what the fuck"you looked at his piercings."and those damn piercings."

He blew out another one."Why would you care,it's not like you're just here to fuck with someone's life.I already knew from the start that you're going to do that."

You rolled his eyes in annoyance."how's your stupid wife right now?Still begging for her parents?"

Suna watched the smoke fade away as he breaths out,little visible smoke going out through his nose.He turned to look as you.his eyes were bloodshot already.

"My dear wife,why can't you understand that were engaged?You're literally the one who asked for my hand."He smirked,blowing it infront of your face.

"But isn't the moon beautiful tonight?"
______

Not edited