14 •

"Y/n"

Your hand freezes in mid air.

You were uncontrollably shaking.

A thing was pressed into your head.

Your eyes widened,"sun-"

"Put both your arms up the air."He pushes the thing more hard of your head.

You emptied your mind as you remembered the lessons you got from self defenses.

You quickly turn around as you grabbed his shoulders,pinning his hands between your arms and stomach as you tightly hold his hands.

The knife was right in front of Suna's face-barely touching his skin.

"WOAH WAIT CALM DOWN I WAS JUST TESTING YOU" Suna shouted as he let's go of the toy gun.

You were still in shock,as soon as you realized you quickly let go of him-coughing.

"B-bitch,don't do that to me next time"You glared as him as you fix yourself.

"Yes.I can guarantee you that I will never do that again.Your a hell strong of a girl,what the fuck"He sat on the counter top.

Suna was amazed at your self defense.

You were stabilizing yourself as you grabbed the knife and began cutting some of the tomatoes on the counter.

Suna watched your hand moves swiftly.

He gets out of the kitchen top and walks towards at your back.

You suddenly felt his arms hugging you,causing you to freeze at the sudden movement.

"Suna?"you called for him.

His head was down at your shoulders.

"Suna.."You called him again.

Suna left your shoulders as he went to leave a bunch of kisses around your neck.

He pressed his body more into you,

He's horny.

You can tell as you feel his bulge from his boxers touching your thighs.

"Suna not her-"

Suna traps you in his arms and he puts his face into your shoulders,inhaling your neck as you shiver.

He turns you around as he crashes his lips into yours.He takes off his shirt.after the heated kiss he took off your white shirt and panties.

He kissed your neck,and then your collarbone.After those his lips ended up on your clit as you spread your legs wide open on top of the kitchen counter.

He started sucking on your clit which made you bit your lips as you throw your head back,grinding into his mouth.

He stopped and looks at you.He stood up and let's his boxers flex over the room.Not in a minute he positioned himself at your entrance,rubbing his head into your wet vagina.

He enters you harshly and fully which causes you to be left on guard.You moaned loudly by his sudden action as you adjust to his size.

"You're fucking tight."he murmured against your ears."faster..please"you said and he picks up his pace.

He hits your g-spot everytime he thrusts,after hearing his groans you said "fuck suna im cummin-"

"Then cum for me babe"he was trusting in you meticulously."You makes you feel this good?"he whispers against your earlobes.

You couldn't get any words from your mouth,the pleasure he's giving you is dominating your whole body.

His thrust gets sloppier and sloppier and you knew he was close too.

You screamed as the wave of ecstasy crashes at your whole body.You felt Suna's dick twitched inside of you as he cums.

You both panted,trying to catch your breaths.

"Fuck off Suna"you hissed.

He smirks as he picks up all your clothing,tossing it to you."get ready we're going somewhere."Suna then left the kitchen.

You panted-glaring at Suna's face hanging in the wall,"bro my face is really going to melt"Suna came back.

"Bitch I'm tired"You collapsed at the nearest chair,feeling your thighs hurt.

"Stand up pleeeeasseeeee we're going somewhere"He walks towards you,pulling your arms.

"Suna I don't even have fucking nice clothes to outside"you shrugged his arms-"and my thigh hurts"

Suna showed you his annoying smirk again"so I'm really good huh"he crosses his arms smiling cheekily.

"Pota I'm going to rest-"

"No"Suna insists as he bends his knees showing his back at you."I'll lend you my hoodie,hop on"

He was offering you a piggy back ride.

You hissed."fine."you didn't have a choice to deny him because you found it cute.You put your hands around his neck as you sandwiched him with your thighs.

"How much do your thighs weight?"Suna asked-sounding like a tease.

You smacked his head as he ouches ."make sure to carry me to where were going."

"Sure no problem"

He drives you to his bedroom.

______
Yolo not edited