24

"But isn't the moon beautiful tonight?"Suna said as his eyes sparkled full of something you called desire and love.

Of course,being the dumb y/n you couldn't still thought about the statement he said."yeah,it is bright right now."

Suns sighed and smiled softly.Thinking of despite the two of you got stuck into each other's mess,all he ever wants is to hug and cry over your shoulders.

Ever since this night,Suna believes in love,the way his heart beats just only around you.You're the only thing in the world that can save him from needles.But that wasn't the only thing he learned.He learned that love has boundaries,the way love plays with your heart and draws line everywhere and everyday,it's just annoying.

He knew from the start that the other you will never accept him and love him.He knew that,but he still accepts you for who you are or what you are.No one can change the girl he loves.

He's the only one that can heal you.He's the only one that can understand you.Not you yourself doesn't even have the clue and he knew that too.

"Are you really going?"Suna had cleared the silence and awkwardness that you felt.Despite what happened just a while ago.

You nodded."yeah.i'm by the end of this year.But I'll be coming back every breaks."

"Why don't you like going home at the Philippines?"I mean,the question made sense.You had been staying in Japan over consecutive years now.

Your heart dropped.Smiling the pain while you said-"It's not like I don't want to go.My parents doesn't like seeing me."You chuckled.

You took a long pause but before suna can open his mouth to speak,you cut him off."They already abandoned me.They sent me in Japan when I was a child and they just used me for to avenge your parents.-"

"They would hit and lock me in a room Everytime I get to be in top 2 in class or not placing first in contests,they would slap me and hit me with a belt and trap me in a white room.Im glad they got rid of me.That place was a nightmare."

Suna stops blowing down his vape as he grabs your hand,rubbing it gently as he felt sorry."Hey y/n,I'm sorry for going into this topi-"

"No it's alright.I wanna open up today."You sighed as suna gently nodded,lending his ears at you.-"they're a perfectionist.I never got to play and bruise my knees outside when I was young.They trapped me with a teacher teaching me advanced lessons everyday,weekdays and weekends.All they want is a gold 1st.I never got to experience celebrating my birthday with them,nor eating with them.I never felt their love.All they do was to pressure me."

"Then my siblings was born,they were the perfect children they could ask for.My parents spoiled them and loved them.They even had the childhood anyone could ask for.Then you know what's the worst thing about all of this.For once I got very excited because my mother finally visited me in my hospital bed.But you know what she said?look at your siblings.if you had been prefect like them,you would had the chance to experience playing like a regular child.But all you did was to disappoint our whole family.Then after that she puts papers the nightstand,telling me to answer those worksheets."

"They had been abusing me.But I was too scared to tell anyone."You smiled,remembering the pain you had to experience everyday.

Suddenly Suna grabbed your head as he pulls you into his embrace,burying you on deep on his shoulders."they say if you cry it out it will relieve some of the pain you've been hiding in there."He said,slowly and softly patting your head which gives you the warmth and comfort.

You loosen up a bit.You finally got out everything that's been buried deep inside you.You cried the night out as you fell into Suna's deep embrace that made you felt safe.

Suna cares for you.And he's going to make sure that you can feel the love.

this is why y/n had the sickness.Its because of her past.

_____
Do u know her sickness?:) that can answer all the confusing shit that has been happening in the book :))

(Not edited)