Behind the book

Actually,I knew someone who had been suffering with this mental illness called multiple personality disorder.

Well let's call her gigi here for privacy.

She's a friend which I met last year in our hometown before covid.Shes really the sweetest and kindest person I met.But her life was too personal so I wished to not spread it all out.

I don't really have the very right idea about her disorder but i only a little bit because of her parents.

She loves suna with all her heart and she had been looking for good fan fictions that can reflect herself.But,she couldn't find one so instead,she tried to ask me if I can make her one so I did.

I did what I was told.She wanted me to spread awareness about mental disorders and how difficult it is to control.We might not understand them and we might find them 'crazy',but before you judge someone with their movements,make sure to be aware of what's going on inside their heads and what happened to them.

People with mental health issues are VERY sensitive.She has been through a lot in her life.Its not easy to live with other people controlling your mind.Its not easy to live
without remembering your own memory.

mental health issues are mostly caused by depression.

If you hurt someone without thinking about their feelings,you'll never know that it was all your fault that's shell be suffering through a lot.

So the real point of this book was to spread awareness about mental health issues.

If you see people not acting like a normal being.Dont judge them yet.Search for their history.dont call them 'crazy' and try to understand them.Its not easy to control them.

Don't come directly at them and ask them about their sickness because you can trigger the others.So instead,you connect all of their movements and try to research for your curiosity to be satisfied and you can be educated and learn more about their story so you can understand them and you can help others by spreading awareness so that that particular person will be understood by others.

So yeah,that's the point of the story."we might not know about their inside,but people are just looking outside."

Understand each other.Comfort them and hug them with all your hearts.It can be therapeutic to them and it can make them so happy :))