17•

Y'all please don't forget to vote I'm sad 😔👍

____

"Suna"

......

"Suna"

"Suna suna suna suna suna suna"

.....

"Suna suna suna suna sun-"

"WHAT THE FUCK ITS LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT" You had woken the thick guy as he shrugs your fingers from his back.

"If I'd let you to wear a maid dress would you do it?"

.....

"SUN-"

"WHATS WITH YOU LET ME GO TO SLEEP-"

"NO BITCH ANSWER ME"

You heard a loud sigh as he rolls to your side,he was facing you now with a death glare.

"If I answer will you let me sleep?"He puts his hands at your cheeks,caressing it softly as his eyes were half open.

"Yes,So don't bother me now"

You smiled mischievously."I cant sleep"you wanted to bother suna at his slumber.

"Shut up"

"No"

"Stfu"

"Yes no yes no"

As you were about to open your mouth you felt him pressed his lips against yours.

You were kinda shock by his sudden action but as soon as your mind processes you kissed him back.

Soon enough,Suna's sweet lead turned into a hungry one.

Now he's going to have his midnight snack now.

His hands were roaming round your half naked body,then his hands landed on your butt as he presses you against him.

His bulge was touching your clothed vagina.

His lips drowned to your jaw.His lips ended up on your neck as he sucks it and bitting it gently.

You let out a soft moan,gripping down at his hair while his fingers roams around your nipples.

He removes it from you nipple and he slips it under the waistband of your panties as the cloth slides down your legs.

Suna crawled on top of you,taking off his boxers as he grabs his hard cock before pressing it into your folds.

He teases your clit as he slides his tip up and down slowly before he pushes himself forward,earning you a sudden moan.

He stayed inside you for a while,letting you adjust him.

You exhaled harshly when he pushed his hips forward,hitting your g-spot.

Your hand quickly and tightly grabs the sheets as you try to minimize your moans.

He dragged his cock out before he rocks his hips forward,setting you in a very fast pace.

He grabs your other thigh as he pulls it over to his shoulder,giving him more space to slam in you rapidly.

Your moans began to be loud at each of his slams.Your abdomen begins to tighten as your near to your orgasm.

Suna noticed that.He quickly pulled out,denying you and it pissed you off.

"Suna What the fuc-"

He grabs your arms and He flipped you,making your ass stay at the air facing at him.

Suna firmly pulled you against his cock,You instantly moaned his name,gripping the sheets as He rocks his hips forward and backward intensely.

"Suna fu-fuck.."you were a moaning mess,gripping the sheets tightly from the pleasure he's giving you.

A knot was forming at your stomach again,"suna...I'm cumin-"He slaps your ass and he tightly holds your side,securing you.

Not for a while you already came,but Suna was still slamming inside you.

You moaned his name over and over,feeling your vagina throb rapidly of your lower half that was still getting railed and overstimulated.

Finally,he slows down his pace as sticky noises and panting can be heard echoing at his room.

He pulled out,dick coated by yours and his orgasm.

____

Not edited but next chapter
will involve ass fuck tho