12 •

"Mama.I-....stop procrastinating,please calm down.I can do it."she said as her mother ranges through the phone.

Her mother was fierce and getting impatient already."You're never going to be my daughter if you can't do it,nor your father."

When she heard the word father,her eyes started to tear up."mama..please give me more time I beg you-"

"NO.We had been giving you time.Its been fucking two years already and we're already getting tired.If you won't do it within this month just fucking give up and never comeback here.You useless piece of shit"

The line ended.The poor girl dropped her phone as hot tears touched across her cheeks.

She was already breaking from all the words she said.

"If you can't do it then don't comeback."
"You're never our daughter anyways"
"We gave you one easy job"

Then things became filling her mind,"I already did everything to make you all proud.But why are you still not satisfied?"

Her parents wants it to be done quickly,but after that will they be finally satisfied to own her?

Will they give her the love she needs for all those years?

But she's already falling out of love,

Her herself made the scenario worst,

She fell in love which made it harder for her to fulfill her parents inheritance and expectations.

She knelt down as she felt her knees weaken.

Her eyes were bloodshot from the tears.

"If I haven't did that in the beginning,things would go easy and softly right?"

Regrets were fulfilling her abused mind.

"Now look at me"she said as she chuckled."it's all my fault for not doing this in the beginning"she laughed as tears roll down her cheeks.

"Suna,please don't make it hard for me."

______

You were lying down your couch,pressing buttons of your tv remote most of the day not until you had seen Suna's name appeared on your phone screen.

"What do you want asshole"You lazily asked as you took a bite at your chip.

"Commeeee here"Suna said with desperation within his long words.

"No"

"Why"

"I'm lazy"

"Pls you won't regret istg"He said followed by multiple annoying Pleases.

"Why is it always me who's adjusting.You should come here not me" you said as you secretly want him to go to yours instead of his.

There was a long silence on the other line.

"HmMmMmmmm...no."

You sighed."fine I'll be there in a minute"you said as you ended the call.

______

"What took you so long to open your damn door-" You took a pause at your words when you found him sitting down at the floor with drinks scattered.

His face was slowly turning red,assuming suna had been drinking.

"What the fuck"you deadpanned him.

He stands up.biting his lower lips as he lays eyes on you with a drink on his hand.

He walked fast right up to you as his hands went immediately to your hips,driving you two being near each other.

"Suna what's up?"you hold into Suna's shoulders at his sudden behavior.

He closed the gap between you and pressed his lips onto yours,kissing you hungrily.

It didn't take time for you to respond.His hands were roaming your body,feeling the coldness beneath his touch.He licked your bottom lips and you opened your mouth more,giving his tongue access into your mouth.

Not long enough you pushed him into his sofa as he spreads his legs wide,inviting you to sit at his thighs.

You didn't hesitate to drive in.After you sat down he made his way at your neck-sucking it harshly.

You hummed,softly keeping your Moans as you feel his boner poking right at your cloth pussy.
You rolled your hips against him as he pressed himself against the insides of your thigh.

Slowly after driving him crazy with your grinds,you slipped out of his thighs and your hands automatically pulled out his shorts and boxers.

You pulled his cock out,stroking it slowly driving him inpatient.

"Put that fat dick in your mouth right now"He said as he grabs a fistful of your hair and pushes your face into his cock.

You began licking your way up in his cock,twirling your tongue into his tip-as he puts his other arm at the side of his couch,gripping it tightly as his veins popped out of his arms.

He was holding his moans,he threw his head back due to the pleasure as he rolls his eyes back.

Your hands were gripping at his base,as you start putting his cock into your mouth.

You began bobbing your head as you pump your hands at his base.You were creating a loud noise due to the impact of his dick in your mouth."Ah-fuck..."He says as he continues to grip the couch tightly.

You were slowly lowering your mouth into his shaft,He swallows his saliva as you decided to see how deep you could take his thick cock.

He bucked his hips-again growing impatient.You gagged,his brows creases as he tries to hold his moans from the pleasure your giving him at the moment.

You were sucking and deep throating him,as he eagerly tries not to cum early.

Soon enough,he was grunting hard above you,panting as he was in the verge to release.

"Ugh,shit.."He grips down your hair more tightly as he pushes you harshly to take his cock fully.

He was already grinding his hips into your mouth,he groans as he releases inside your mouth and pulls out at the half,

His cum was making a string from your mouth,he pumps his fat cock right in front of your eyes as cum he covers your face with his cum.

He keeps on pumping it while he taps his dick between your eyes-you opened your mouth as he lets it face his tips,swallowing all the cum.

"Fuck that was a good ass deep throat."He said as he planted.

You were busy swallowing his cum,proving that you can take him wholeheartedly.

You began to sit beside him as you took your mouth into his.You pushed all the remaining cum into his mouth using your tongue to make him taste his own.You pulled out,white string connects between you two.

"That's how your cum taste like you whore."

_______

Yolo