13

chapter 12 was supposed to be a threesome w/ atsumu but I lost motivation k bye

________

"suna.."you called him out while he positions himself smuggling at your neck looking for a specific warm spot while droplets of water makes noise at his windows.

"Yes?"he said putting the blankets more close to him as he closes his eyes when he found a warm spot.

Suna's current position was being the big spoon,you were facing at the opposite position at the bed while he's gripping your stomach tightly while his other leg holds you.

He seemed so comfortable breathing while his face was buried down at your neck.

The type of way he's making you feel gets you deep into your thoughts-your heartbeat.

Have you ever met a person who at first glance,
You're not attractive to but then time flies,
Word by word-your hearts starts to beat fast?

"Y/n.."he called you away from your thoughts.

"Do you love her?"

You had felt Suna moved a little at his spot.

Silence was filling the the air.

"Suna?"

.......

"Yes."

You were unsure of what to do next.After hearing his answer had made you felt something annoying and painful in the inside-

"How about you y/n..?"Suna hesitated to ask.

You grabbed his arms that were on your stomach as you lift it up for you to roll your way facing him.

You adjust your level to be in his eyes.

"I don't-want to answer that..."

Suna smiled softly as he grabs your chin lightly pressing his lips into yours.

His lips were moving in sync with yours-it was like your dancing in a slow music.

The taste of his lips were dazzling.

The kids was slow and romantic-as that's how you wanted to describe it.His lips were secured closely to yours,feeling the warmth and heat.

You felt so safe around him,but it felt so wrong.

Suna was cheating,and you are the girl.

You never knew nor your plan was breaking into pieces everyday,every touch of him.

He made it hard for you,and it made things messy.

You never expected it to be going this far,yet-

Your heart and feelings were slowly colliding.

You discovered,you are falling out of love.

The passion he held with you,

It all felt wrong.no,it's very wrong.

So you decided to do the thing that has to be done instead of making things more hard for you.

You pulled out of the kiss"Suna,do you want snacks?".

He was still stuck in his euphoria,his eyes were closed all the way up from your kiss.

He smiles as he gently opens his eyes,"that's so sudden tho"he cupped your cheeks.

"I-i..I suddenly had the argument to muck something.D-do you want something?"you were shivering,making suna curious and you were well aware of that.

Fuck.y/n keep calm.

"I want to eat you."Suna chuckled.

His voice was intimidating,but his chuckle calmed you down.

"Shut up.ill go cook something.stay here,I'm going to cook something"you said as you dragged your feet on the ground to the kitchen.

When you were finally out of his sight,you panted.Taking a deep breath as you overthink of the income and the outcomes.

You were breaking in sweat,it was nerve racking taking risk.

You hold your other hand aggressively as you stop your shaking.

"Keep c-calm y/n.just like all you pr-practices."you kept your best to smile at yourself Incase that can help your heart.

You were going to the kitchen shelves,as you hesitated eyed the sharp knifes body.

You were trembling,trying to remain you posture as you slowly and slowly reach the kn-

"Y/n"

______

I want to leave you all confused
(Not edited)