21

Pls vote pls vote :((
_______

Your smile and heart dropped.

The wind was blowing lightly on you as the night stars were shining brightly.

Your heart skipped to many beats,your breath became unstable.Your mind was blank,trying to process everything you saw.

You were in shock and confuse.

You dropped your bag and luggage,slowly dragging your feet to the scenery.You felt every step was like a needle,your heart raises every time you move forward.

You didn't want to believe at the sight you saw.This must be a miss understanding right?This is just a work of fan right?

You smiled and laughed as you sat on the bench,together with the flowers."This must be some kind of fan service.Theres no way something had happened,He literally sent me the letter yesterday."you chucked,relaxing yourself,as you stretched your entire body.

The place-the place where he waited..Its was full of unlighted candles.There were red ribbons tied up at the balcony edge,flowers were scattered everywhere and-An average picture frame size was sitting at the ground,his face was there.

You tried to calm and not overthink everything.You softly forced a smile at your lips,looking the stars.

"I wonder when is Suna going to be here.I kinda arrived early at his set time"You talked to yourself,trying to stop your fast heartbeat.

You once again tried to relax yourself,you felt in ease now,you bought your arms infront of your eyes as you look at the time.its was past 8:30 already.

"Suna's just kinda busy right?Hes just late right?"You stared above,"he's coming for me right?"tears started to build inside your eyes.

Vision was getting blurry and unclear.Then,you gave everything up.

You slapped both of your hands at your face,colliding them as the arms was at your thighs,supporting you.

You decided to let the tears out already.You were bawling your eyes out.You cried and cried and your cries gets louder each time.Not bearing the pain suna had left you.

You collapsed on the ground,crawling infront of his picture at a Bowing position as you cried the pain out.

You didn't want to believe it nor you wanted to wake up from this dream,but everything was already speaking itself.

Your eyes were hurting,hands repeatedly punching and gripping the grass.It was really painful,seeing someone who's been waiting for you leaving.

"Suna Rintarou,please comfort and hug me right now.I know your here"you said,still forcing yourself to believe he's still breathing on earth but only wind passes through you.

You sat down at the ground,feeling completely hopeless.sniffing as you calmed yourself from the painful cries.Tears were still falling out but you weren't making any sound.You were very silent,staring blankly at him.

"y/n.."He says as he kneeled down infront of you,grabbing both of your chin.making you look at him.

He successfully lifted your head,but your eyes were completely out of his eyes.You tried your. Best to not make any eye contact.

You were heartbroken enough.Everything was falling apart."y/n"he called back again.

"Why did you not tell me?"you said,feeling a little crazy after talking to an air.He disappeared at your sight immediately,leaving you.

You wished this was just a dream,hoping you would wake up soon.But the pain already said enough proof that your suffocating.

"I knew something really felt off.But I never expected it to be like this."You said as you lean down the bench.

You were tired from crying.As much as you wanted to drift out you just can't.

For ten years of not contacting him made you so guilty.Why would he leave so early?

It's your fault for being so selfish,making him feel like he's alone in this world.You started to regret All your decisions knowing that you fucked everything up.Now,you have no chances to make it up to him.

You had all your purposes prepared,you gathered all the things that happened to you in London when you were at the flight,thinking that Suna would chuckle at those memories.

You failed to suprise him.You failed to express your developing feelings for him when he's loving you nonstop.

You stood up and got to the tree where he buried the jar,You knelt down as you touch it,there were grass growing all over it now.

"How am I suppose to open this if your not here?"

Everything was just so wrong.

_____

*chuckles* haha I'm in danger

(Not edited)