28 (ending)

You weren't still in a normal state and yet,people has still noticed but understand your changes of personalities.

You moved in Japan back to take care of your kids.You cleaned up all the mess you did and right now everything was going in shape again.

Not being a normal person was hard for you and for your own family.But,they learned to help you with it and you were glad that you can lean at your kids.

You gently let the Shenzhen Nongke Orchid lay down at Rintarou's grave as you plastered a smile in your face,admiring of how good the flower looks beside him.

"I missed you."

silence was so loud.you chuckled."I rarely had some flashbacks of my younger personality.You used to give me those expensive flowers in school—I just realized right now that those were so expensive to find."

When you were in high school,(your other personality),you used to love flowers and when Suna discovered that,He used flower methods of making you notice him.

There was that time where the teachers told the class to bring any flower but colorful to plant on the garden.Suna choose the expensive and outstanding ones to get your attention secretly.

He bought the most different flower in class of course,to out stand the others.He bought Shenzhen Nongke Orchid,which was uh..pretty outstanding(?)

It wasn't colorful and it was fully green,almost looking like a plant that you find in the street.Thats why it was outstanding,but it was still a flower tho.

And that's where you two got close,because of flowers.you're the first one who approached him and asked."isn't that a shenzhen nongke orchid?"which he nodded.

"Those are such expensive flowers.I had them at home.You're weird bringing a plain flower when the teacher asked for colorful ones."His jaws dropped by your sudden offensive words.you added,"such a waste of money".

After those criticizing from you,he started to bring more colorful ones and he would always give you a piece,which made you develop feelings for him.

"That was a cute memory.Who knew our love story started with flowers."You came back in reality.

You stared at his picture,suddenly your eyes became teary once again.It had been two years since you discovered about his passing.You tried your best to forget those and move on but Everytime you see him,it still breaks your heart.Everything reminded you of him.

You were still in pain.

It seems that you still can't forgive yourself with the horrible past mistakes.You hated yourself.you were depressed and you badly really wanted to see him.

You were never moving on.that was the reality.

Negative thoughts once again controlled your body.You ended up at some hotel rooftops.

You were still mad about yourself,no matter how hard you tried to beat yourself to forgive,none of it was still working.

You thought.you thought you are doing fine.

But on the inside you were never.

"See you."you took your last steps as you fell of the building.Time somewhat got slowed down.You were falling down slowly as all your mistakes came flashing your mind.