18

Forget what I said at the last chapter I lost motivation

_______

"Suna I thought you agreed"You were behind the table and Suna was completely at the opposite side,trying to avoid you.

"When did I"he said panting from the run you two had around his condominium.

"Bitch you literally said it last night"you whined,holding the maid dress infront of him tightly.

"Ew no I would never to wear that in my whole life,I'd rather die than to touch that cringe ass thing"

"I'll give you the best blowj-"

"Yes"

"What"

"What"

"I didn't know it was that easy"

"Wdym"

You sighed in victory."then come here"

_______

*click* *click*

"That's literally the hundredth photo,are you done?"Suna said as he awkwardly sat on his chair.

"Shut up and stop posing so awkward"You shrugged his question and continued to find that perfect angle.

Suna straightens his back.

"You know y/n-"

"Stop talking your ruining the pictures"

"This wont work.Im getting hungry"He pouted,removing the head band as he throws it on the floor.

"Can you stop being horny for a second"

"No I mean,the real hungry hungry"

Sometimes you just wanted to grab a knife and directly stab it on Suna's chest and burry him under a cement.

You shaken your head,"Fine,what do you want to eat?"

"Let's go outside"

______

You two ended up in a fast food restaurant."I don't like Chinese foods"You stared at suna blankly,who has a smile planted on his face as he slurps up the noodles hungrily.

"What do you mean?Trust me this restaurant is different"He said as he prepares a one spoon of noodles and he placed it infront of your mouth,opening his mouth to signaling you to open yours too.

You lightly slapped his hands,trying not to spill the noodles,"no suna"

"Yes y/n"

You would never-

"Mph"He forced the spoon into you mouth.

You death glared at him as he was so determined and waiting for you to swallow it.

You lighten your face and you gave up,swallowing the food.

You didn't want to lose but damn,this shit is actually great.You grabbed your spoon as you scoop noodles.

Suna smiled in victory and you two ate at the chair peacefully,slurping the delicious meal.

"By the way Suna,I'm going to United States.I passed the exam."You smiled at him while he stops munching.

Suna puts down the fork as he continued munching the food left."Since when did you took the test?"He brought his hand under his chin,supporting his face.