6 •

Everytime I'm putting a dot beside the chapter name it means nsfw ahead :)

______________

You took a long breath as you stare at the unfamiliar door. You were actually,was out of mind and got carried away when you said the thing uh,you already know.

When you thought about the thing you agreed on even tho Suna wasn't serious really takes you back with an embarrassment because you never really knew that he wasn't serious and he agreed I'm dead goodbye.

That means there is no turning back.You were pretty curious about adult things actually wanted to try those dirty stuff as you grow old with this new society.

The door opened as your brain went back to your head."How long are you going to stare at my door?You're scaring it"Suna chuckles.
(No oikawa pun intended)

They said,get a fuckbuddy.It will always be fun.They said,fuck him whenever you want,you'll truly enjoy life.

You gulped your remaining saliva as you scanned his Condominium.

You didn't actually expect it to be clean-I mean,you don't really see boys like this you know."Your condominium is clean woah"you said as your eyes are busy looking and being amazed.

Suna scratches the back of his neck as he shut the door behind you slowly."My mother goes every Saturday to clean but I maintain the cleanliness so that she won't be spending her remaining time on my mess but me"

You smiled at him in awee.You found it cute.Suna is a mama's boyyy<3

"So uh?wanna grab a drink first?"Suna avoids your eyes."Yeah sure."

You followed him going to his kitchen.He grabbed two bottles of beer from his refrigerator.He hands you one and you slightly bowed your head for a thank you.

You sat together sipping your drinks slowly as you two stare at the huge window in front.

The thin air was pretty awkward.Despite being all goofy and confident in the chat,you two still doesn't really get along but you wished someday you two would be confident.

"So..are you really serious a-about it?"you finally said something.

"Yes"Suna blurted out quickly.suna was getting impatient,but he doesn't want to make things quick and most importantly he has respect for you and he doesn't want to get you uncomfortable around him.

"Despite you having a girlfriend?"you turned to look at him.Suna's faint smile drops slowly as he heard the word girlfriend.

"Well,I thought about it already.Its just a fuckbuddy.No other feelings involved right?just hormones"suna returned his smile after he thought about it.

You stood up quickly causing Suna to flinch.You stood infront of him.

"Then let's do it."

You sat on his lap as he leans on the kitchen counter for support.

"Are you sure?are you not forcing yourself?are you comforta-"you shut his big ass mouth with a hungry kiss.

He quickly responded back.

You two aggressively kissed like you two haven't ate for days.He was roaming his hands every part of your body,he squished your legs hard and after that he puts it on the side of your hips as he rubs his hands up and down your sides slowly.

You grind on him and he softly moaned between your kiss.

Not in a blink of seconds his tongue was already inside your mouth.He explores your whole mouth not missing any spot.

He grabbed your butt as he squished it.He holds it as he stood up and lets you sit on top of the kitchen counter.

He was between your legs as your legs were between his hips and you can feel him press his bulge on Your clothed vagina.

You pulled out of a breath.Your foreheads were on top of each other as you two were panting catching some breath.

Suna looked at you in the eyes.He goes digging into your neck.You felt him put several marks in your neck."S-suna"you moaned out loud as he cups your boobs.

He was already tugging the hem of your shirt but then he stopped in the middle."are you really sure?"

"Yes"You cupped his cheeks.You two were staring at each other's eyes."Then I'm going for it."Suna said as he quickly removed your top.
He was having difficulty of the lock of your Bra so you helped him.

He buried his face on your cleavage while his hands are rubbing the tip of your breast in circular motions.

You tried to keep your mouth shut from moaning but he grabbed your chin harshly and made you look at him.

"No shutting mouths you slut"He licked your left breast while his fingers were brought inside your mouth.

He was thrusting his hands on your mouth.You were gagging of how he gets so deep with it.

His licks were going down to your stomach,after that he proceeds licking your Inner thighs going more and more close to your womanhood.

You helped him remove your shorts.

While he was busy licking and sucking your thighs,he takes his hands off your mouth and he rubs his wet fingers on your cloth womanhood.

"So wet already huh?"His fingers were slowly taking your underwear.

After you were fully undressed,he took off his hoodie and shirt and throws it somewhere around the corner.

He quickly moved his tounge to your vagina as the pleasure throws your head back.

You grabbed his hair and you feel him smirk in the middle of the session.You were a moaning mess already,You would push Suna more deep.

He ate you out and your breath wasn't being normal anymore."Suna,fuck me already"you begged.He stopped to look at you with smirk around his face.

He stood up and took his pants along with his brief as he exposed his 8 inches.He stroked his thick big cock for while and he aligns it on your hole.

"No protection?"he asked holding your waist."as long as you can control it I won't mind."You bit your lips as you feel his head touched your entrance.

"Hmgh..tight huh?"

"Fuck off just put it in"

He puts his cock slowly as you quickly grabbed his shoulders to adjust his length."mhm,fuck-suna"You moaned as his full dick touched your end.He stayed in there for awhile letting you adjust his size and waiting for your signal.

"You can now"

He kissed your forehead.He was about to thrust when-

"Suna Ito ?"

_____

lol sory for the dry late update this is the first time I wrote these kinds of stuffs so yeah
It's hard