27 •

IM BACK

fine,I 'll be considerate at your feelings for awhile.😒

LEAVE ME AND MY OXFORD SCHOOL ALONE i-I'll just use this as a-an e-e-excuse.ITs My SToRy!!!

_______

the Sun rose against the the skies as lights slowly hits the windows.You we're sitting down with the two of your children as you peacefully watch them munch their food that you had cooked.

Your eyes were tired and drowsy.Not to mention,you had been shedding a tear 24/7.You haven't slept for the past few hours.

You didn't know how to start a conversation with them.You didn't know what to say or wen to start.You were afraid to hurt their feelings with your slight words.

Your mind was still filled with negativity.Even tho your son had tried so many times to convince you that you never did something wrong—you just still can't believe him nor yourself.

After they had finished their food.They stood up and cleaned the table,then washed the dishes.you smiled as you realize how disciplined they were when Suna was handling them.

After cleaning up the mess,the three of you silently walked to the living room,sitting down on the couch as the two sat at infront of you.

"How are you two living alone here?"you asked,carefully saying word one by one.

They looked at each other and the oldest opened his mouth."You were taking care of us.But if you're in your different state osamu does."he said,bluntly.your children had been repeating that line several times already.

You slightly titled your head in confusion.questions loaded in your minds.As you were about to speak,he adds—"we know you're confused,but we understand you ma.Please take a rest,you look so tired."

you had been taking care of them after you discovered that your husband had passed away.But you are never in your right minds.Remember,your sickness can trigger your memories.So you can't clearly remember anything.

Your kids understands you,so they knew how to handle every situation when you're on your stages.Suna had been teaching them,teaching them how to handle you gently despite at your difficult sickness that you can't control.

It was such a guilt knowing that you can't even recognize your own children.

"I'm sorry for leaving."Words came lingering inside your minds.It had a familiar voice but you can't surely recognize it.It was echoing and irritating you.But,you tried to shrug it off.

You're the worst mother.

You suddenly felt two pair of hands around your neck and waist.Your children are hugging you.

"Stop think of anything else.Were already happy if you're here with us.We don't ask for more."Your eldest comforts you and your daughter adds—"don't overthink ma".She smiled.

You felt relieved after they told you.negativity runs aways as you hugged them back."I'm glad your father taught you all well.Im sorry."

_____

(Past)

It has been three weeks since you returned to Japan for a quick break from London.You wanted to see suna after so many years.

You remembered how big his smile is after he dropped his food tray at the restaurant when he saw you.Well,it wasn't your intention of surprising him at Osamu's restaurant.It was a coincidence.

After weeks of staying in with Suna's apartment,a lot of things has been happening.

"Rintarou"you moaned as you felt him slamming his finger inside you slowly.

There you are,you never knew how you two ended up in his car while your legs wide apart as your skirt was lift up to your stomach.

He was in his seat,blowing weed with his other hands while the other reached for your pussy,fingering you."Rintarou?use your fucking words properly you fucking whore."he said as he takes his long ass finger off you quickly,making you unsatisfied.

"daddy please,I need your fingers."You said it quickly,you weren't a fond of pet names,it make you cringe and Suna knew that.Well,he didn't give you choices.So you'll bear with it.
(please I hate this)

Your body jolts as he slams his finger prodding around your folds without any warnings.your mouth opened and released a soft whimper,holding your moans.

The tip of his fingers dipped into your entrance deeper in and deeper,forcing you to feel every inch of his digit.You let out a moan again as he added another finger causing your wet pussy to stretch more.

He was slamming it more fast Everytime he thrusts his hand in your velvety walls.He added his third finger,You whine loudly.

"Keep quiet princess,people outside will hear you."He said,referring to the people inside the party house.

"You're fucking pretty whenever you swallow your moans.I can't wait to fill you up with my cum."He quickly grabbed your hips and pulled you into his lap,feeling his dick harden already.

He smirked at you and planted kisses around your neck."shall we move this at the backseat?"The two of you quickly got into the backseat as he sat down unzipping his pants.

clothes were thrown on the front seat. Suna growls at the sight of your naked body riding right on him. He needed you so much,His fingers quickly makes way to your wet pussy once again.He pushed one in and thrusted roughly.silent whimpers fell out your mouth.Sun felt himself getting harder .

He was getting more impatient after hearing your moans.your eyes rolled back of as you felt your orgasms running quickly.you were about to cum but he suddenly stops and got his finger out of you.

you whined at the denial as he only smirks with you with his bloodshot eyes.he quickly guides you as you slowly insert his huge cock inside of you,moaning as his dick filled you in so well.after some adjustments,started to roll your hips slowly,making the pain go away in every thrust you did.

He shuts his own mouth with his veiny hands as he tries to hold his groans from the pleasure.you started to bounce harder on top of him,meeting every of his inches.he grabs your hips tight and he thrusts in you hard as you hold into his shoulders for god damn sake. He buried his head at your neck as he thrusted upwards rapidly,repeatedly hitting your g-spot.

You felt Suna's load slowly filling you up as he continues to thrust into you but this time slowly,he was losing his rhythm from the Pleasure.your orgasm came quick right after him.as you came,your juice covered his dick when he pulled out.

"that was good."He commented

______

i finally planned my ending :D