16 •

You two were having a dinner after that long ride and suddenly Suna's doorbell rang.

He was munching his food,eyes rolled up feeling the sweet taste touching his mouth.Yes,he was very hungry.

"Suna get the door"

"No"He said,still chewing the food.

"Suna"You strictly made your sayings intense causing Suna to immediately stand up and bow at you.

"Yes,master"He marched walking towards his door.

You were busy eating your food too.Yes,you are very hungry.

He was talking to someone behind the door which you didn't care because you cannot break contact with your food.

You heard his door bang,making you look at his way and you see him carrying a box.

"My order came"He smiled vigorously.

You just stared at the box as and you stopped,finishing the last bite.

You were full.You put your dishes at his sink and you walked towards him who is sitting at the couch with the box.

"What's that"

"I ordered these for you"Suna proceeds to cut the tape of the box and he opens it,revealing things that might be familiar with you.

"sex toys"

---

Before you two did it,the two of you were drinking two bottles to intensify the one of the rarest nights.

His hands reached out of your other breast as the other breast was occupied with his mouth flicking and rolling his tongue between your nipples.

He stopped as he took the blindfold and wrapped it around your eyes.

Your hands and legs were handcuffed by him,resulting him in a good openings.

He slowly traces lines your thighs as his other hand starts to roam around her clit,finding that you're already dripping wet.

Your stomach was reeling about the movements of His veiny fingers.

He leans down,driving his lips into yours as your mouth was forced to open and his tongue pushes in,licking the roof of your mouth.

He stopped.He licks his fingers wet as you felt his hands between your legs,slowly running his pointer at your slit.

"Are you prepared?"He asked you,slowly bringing his hands at the box and grabbing something form there.

"Please suna"you said slightly moving your hips,begging for his contact.

Suna noticed as smirked.He turned on the dildo vibrator and switched it to the highest speed and he presses it on your clit.

Your lips parted as your fingers clutches forming it into a fist controlling the pressure suna has gave you.

He moves the vibrator in small circles.You arched your back,lifting your hips to press yourself more at the vibrator,needing more pleasure.

"S-suna,more."you begged him,your word shivering.

He smirked."As you wish"He begins to slide down the vibrator at your entrance.

Quick breaths fell from your mouth as Suna slowly thrusted it inside you.

"Mhm"you swallowed your moan as you rolled your eyes up behind the blindfolds.

Your mind was full of senarios and it was flooded as he thrusts the vibrator in and out of you.

After a couple of minutes his thrust increased,the vibrator quickly draws back as the tip of it was left inside you,still vibrating.

Suddenly he quickly shove it into you hitting you g-spot,your vision going white as you shiver too much from the pleasure.

The vibrator was very still at the place.Your legs were shaking as your walls clenched the toy secure.

You whined,almost close at your orgasm,throwing your head back and your breath heavily.

You arched your back,finally opening your mouth and being a moaning mess as you were very close to your orgasm.

"Suna Ito im cumm-MHMH" You felt Suna forcefully letting his shaft go inside your mouth.

You were shocked because he didn't even warned you.

Suna thrusts more deeply."You feel so good in my dick"He clenched the sides of the bed.You moaned around his shaft,adjusting yourself to his length.Yes,you were gagging.

He wanted more of her,so he slowly took all of his length in her mouth,making him roll his eyes as his breathing became unstable.

Your moans from the vibrator that was still hitting your vagina tickled his tip really good.You started to move up and down,trying not to push your limits as his breath grew heavier and heavier.

He was growing impatient.He gets the vibrator off you while white strings connects and he removes his shaft from your mouth.reaching keys at the nightstand,as he quickly unlocks all of the handcuff and removes your blindfold

He threw the handcuffs somewhere at the room as he grabs your face and starting moving your head a little faster,needing you with your soft tongue.

He starts to face fuck you.Thrusting his big fat cock at your petty mouth as you gagged all the way.

Not after a long session you felt god fluids shot directly at your throat.

Suna had his eyes closed as he pulled out of your mouth,stroking his shaft fast as his fluids lands at your face going to your boobs.

You were swallowing it.He eyed you and brings his cock inside your mouth again while his hands were still at his shaft.

He released all his seeds that was continually going out of his head.

He was releasing too much that it was already dripping out you because your mouth was already full of it.

You swallowed everything you can without hesitation.

"You squirm so much"You glared at him while you were covered with his hot fluid.

"Not the one who's stained my sheets"He said pointing below you as you see huge wet stains covering his sheets.

--
IM VERY SORY FOR THE LATE UPDATE
BUT HERE U GO
(Not edited)