9 •

WHY IS MY STORY ON #2 ON SUNA RINTAROU?
___________

"Suna Rintarou"you called.He was on his phone sitting alone on one of the benches of your school.He looked up.When he saw you his eyes was wide as he quickly stood up dropping the bag from his shoulders.

You deadpanned him.

He bowed at you at a very low level."I apologize in advance for not informing you about this."

"Don't bow at me like that your embarrassing me"

"Yes.That is my purpose"

"Suna fuck you bullshit"

"Thank you."

_______

After the practice match you two ended up in his home with a hot making out session.

"S-suna fuck"You said as he sucks at your sweet spot.

After you were in his bed with his saliva all over your body,

He was tongue fucking your wet hole.

You were a moaning mess,he switched you positions so you were above his face squatting.

"Suna-"

"Sit on my face."

You did what he told you and he fully licks your clit.

You were unstable so your legs were shaking a lot from the pleasure Suna is giving you right now.

He inserted two fingers on your hole but he wasn't done licking your pussy.

He keeps on increasing his speed with his tongue and fingers and he stopped when you flinched as you release your cum on his fingers and mouth.

"Fuck Suna..."you whine as you plopped beside him.

"It's sad that I didn't realize I over simulated you"He poured while he switched his position with his arms carrying his head while he's facing sideways at you.

"To be honest I'm not in the mood"you blurred.

"It's because I did the job too early on you honey"Suna argued.

"Should I do my job?"

"To be honest I wasn't in the mood either lmao.Not to lie I just wanted you to be at my home right now."Suna got out of the bed and he opens his cabinet.

"But why tho?"You stared at the ceiling while you stayed on the bed.

"Sometimes I just needed you,like those comfort character"He tosses his hoodie above your face as he goes back to his bed beside you,but with distance.

You put on the hoodie.

The two of you stared at the wall with silence fills in the room for minutes already.

The silent was not awkward but rather it's comforting.The rain pouring down on The huge windows was like a music to the both.

You felt safe in his bed.At his side.

You broke the silence."why do you need me as a comfort character?"

"Sometimes I just wanted a companion who could keep up with my vibe ya know."

You pressed your lips together."w-what about your girlfriend.?"you asked.

Suna let out a long sigh."I..I just figured out that she never loved me."

You turned your head at his side."why?"

"At first i was really deeply inlove with her.It was those you called love at first sigh.We met at school,She was a transferee."He paused.

"Go on,I'm listening."

"I-..I was blinded by love,but after months and months and each days goes on,I started to realize things."Suna's voice murmurs at the end of his sentence.

"-I was so stupid to be blinded by her love that I didn't even noticed that she's just using me,For her hands."His voice saddens.

"Marriage?"you asked directly.

You saw him smiled while still facing at the ceiling.but rather his smiles were sad."Yeah.Shes just obeying what her parents told her."

"-she really loves her parents so much that she would rather die than to separate her with them."

"She would do anything for them.But sometimes her parents manipulates her.I feel sad for her sometimes,Having those kind of parents"

"Her parents own like a powerful business.But after years go by the business was going to drain,so they had this plan to connect my family with her so that the business will grow again with the help of my parents partnership."

You asked."Does your parents know about that?"

"Yeah.They already discussed it.My father agrees but my mother respected my decision.So it's a war to war."

Suna had felt your arms around his stomach.

"Y-yn..?"suna shuttered by your sudden movements.He stayed at his position freezing.

"Don't be too tensed.I felt like you just need a hug from someone.Dont worry,I don't like you.this is just a comfort thing lol"You closed your eyes.

With his shock face he turns them into a soft one,with a little smile.

He hugs you back and you two cuddled your night.

_____
Wow long chapter