3. happy birthday

H

-

Once his obedient little boy was safely in the closet, Mr. Styles took a few moments to compose himself and run his hands through his hair, smoothing it back into place. He cleared his throat and got up, taking long strides across the room and opening the door, feeling a little on edge. A happy looking blonde haired man was standing outside. He was dressed in a black and white Nike track suit and white sneakers.

"Hello, Harry is it? The name's Niall." He said, reaching out to shake Mr. Styles' hand. "I'm the gym teacher here. Anyways I know you're new to the school, I thought maybe you'd like to go get a couple beers later? There aren't a lot of guys my age around here." His laugh was infectious and Mr. Styles joined, thinking of his little Louis who was waiting for him. Not really a problem, for him.

"Nice to meet you Niall, and yeah there aren't many. Um, sure that'd be great."

Niall nodded enthusiastically. "Alright, sounds good! How about the one that's two blocks from here, The Thirsty Lizard, I could meet you there at 8?"

"Sounds intriguing... okay Niall I'll see you then. I've got some things to take care of though, not to be rude." Mr. Styles smiled, enjoying the thought of his... to do list.

Niall flashed another friendly grin. "Of course, yeah I'll get out of your hair. I'll see you later then!" He turned and walked away, Mr. Styles soon shutting the door behind him, and turning the lock with a click. No more interruptions this time. He sauntered over to the closet and opened the door with a smug smile.

"You can come out now, unless of course, you're more comfortable in there."

He was met with a glare from the boy who was sitting on the floor of the small walk in room. "Ha ha, Mr. Styles, very funny."

Mr. Styles' demeanor changed in an instant. "Louis, I think we're going to have to do something about that smart mouth of yours. You should learn not to talk back. Up you go then." This boy needed to learn his place. Louis' eyes grew wide, but he listened, standing and walking out closer to Mr. Styles. At this point Louis would probably do anything he asked him to. He saw how turned on Louis had become after just three minutes of foreplay.

Mr. Styles reached out and hooked his index finger under one of Louis' suspenders, pulling on it slightly and letting go with a little snap, not enough to hurt him. Just enough to remind him who the fuck was in charge. It was dead silent in that wing of the building, except for the sound of Louis breathing a little louder as Mr. Styles stroked his fingers down the curve of Louis' jaw. The boy stood there waiting, and Mr. Styles smiled at the effect he had on him. "Getting a little excited are we?"

Putting his hand on the small of Louis' back he pulled him flush with his tall frame, Louis' shoulders no higher than halfway up the man's chest. Mr. Styles tilted his head down and started kissing him, Louis inhaled his musky scent and sighed into his mouth, allowing Mr. Styles to deepen the kiss. Holding Louis pressed up against him, he created that delicious friction again and the harder they each got, the more amazing it felt.

The slightest shift made Louis let out a long moan and screw his already heavy lidded eyes shut, turning on Mr. Styles to no end. With his free hand he grabbed a handful of Louis' soft hair by the roots and tugged, pulling the boy's head back, neck now exposed. Mr. Styles pressed his tongue flat against Louis' neck and licked a slow stripe from his collarbone up to his ear making Louis literally whimper and press his hips further into him. Sexually frustrated much? The man thought smugly.

He stopped and brushed his lips over Louis' ear before whispering, "I think it's time to teach you a lesson. Are you ready to show your daddy how sorry you are for talking back today?"