4. not my type

L

-

Louis let the top down to his little red saab as he whipped the car down the road to his house, cranking the music he had chosen. "My demons are begging me to open up my mouth. I need them..." He burst out laughing at his own little joke and slid on a pair of sunglasses, glancing in the rearview mirror. "Louis Tomlinson, you my friend, have just peaked."

I sold my soul to a three piece, and he told me I was holy

He's got me down on both knees, but it's the devil that's trying to -

"Hold me down! Hold me down! Sneaking out the back door make no sound!" Louis sang along at the top of his lungs moving his little shoulders to the beat. He smiled at the memory of Mr. Styles' strong arm wrapped around his chest, pinning him still on his lap as he stroked him, faster and tighter. He ran his finger over the slightly raw spot on his neck where Mr. Styles had been biting and licking him like some kind of sex crazed animal.

He let out an involuntary little moan at the memory, still sensitive from his intense orgasm only minutes before. What kind of shit can I stir up tomorrow? Maybe he'll punish me all afternoon if I smash every beaker he owns on the floor. Pulling into his driveway he hurried to the door, wondering if he was going to be interrogated for being an hour late. When he got inside, the house was empty and quiet.

"Ugh thank god," he muttered, kicking off his toms and going upstairs. Walking into his room he saw something move out of the corner of his eye and screamed like a little girl.

"Hi," his best friend Liam called out, laughing his ass off at Louis as he lay sprawled on the bed with his phone in front of him on the comforter. "Did you forget we had plans asshole?"

"How the fuck did you even get in here you creepy stalker and where is your car?"

"You don't ever lock the door dumb fuck. And I walked it's nice outside. What have you been up to? You look strange."

Louis nervously laughed. "Strange? Well I don't even know what... okay so ahem... I got detention."

"On your birthday dude? That's fucked up who do you have?"

"Mr. Styles." Louis did his best to maintain his cool as the name left his lips.

"Isn't he that new British guy? The young one?"

"Yeah, I uh swore in class. I broke a beaker when I got... surprised." Surprised by that broad hand squeezing my shoulder like he was warning me how hard he was gonna fuck my mouth later. Snap out of it Louis. He went and joined Liam on the bed.

"Sounds like you, little shit. And jeez he must be pretty hard on you then huh?"

Louis pursed his lips to hold back his smile. "You could say that." He recalled the memory of Mr. Styles' low voice drawling out earlier, 'I'll go easy on you... at first.'

"He could give me detention any time," Liam joked.

Louis snorted in laughter. "You are even gayer than me Liam I swear to god."

"Am not! I like girls too remember? What was that crazy chick's name... it started with an 'E' I think? She was a bitch though."

Louis sighed and smiled. Liam knew him better than anyone ever had before in his life. He hadn't even needed to come out to Liam. Because Liam told him first about how he was bisexual, and that he trusted only him with that. Then he told Louis 'You know you can tell me anything too. I would never judge you.' So they both kind of had an understanding about it. And again, what straight man wears red pants?