17. too much, just right

L

Mr. Styles wanted Louis to try everything on right there in the bedroom, but Louis insisted he have his privacy. "I don't want you to see if something doesn't fit right."

"Louis," he scolded. "You know I would never laugh at you for that."

"Please?"

"Alright go ahead." Louis picked up his armful of bags and went into the bathroom, losing his towel. There was a pink blanket inside that looked just like the bags the store used (he had seen girls carrying them), along with a note of it being free for a special offer, and he smiled contently because maybe he secretly liked pink as well as red.

He tried on his maroon hip huggers first and was happy to see how flattering they were, stretched comfortably across his curves. The other ones fit too, the peach thong a little tight but that was okay maybe they wouldn't last too long then. He decided to wear the maroon ones now.

He was thrilled when the clothes fit too, and didn't remember having put a white zip up sweatshirt in his order but he put that on over his grey v neck and checked out his creation in the mirror. He looked fucking hot.

He opened the bathroom door and paused a moment, running his fingers under the hem of his panties to smooth them out.

Louis was surprised by the man's words. "You look fucking perfect."

"Th-thank you, daddy," he answered quietly.

"We're gonna get started now, though we won't be done until much later, I can promise you that." He winked. "On the bed." Louis jumped on, and his waist was grasped as he got flipped over onto his stomach. He bit his lip when a pillow was nudged under him, knowing what was coming next.

His panties were halfway down his thighs and there was a dip in the bed, Louis' ass being squeezed a bit. He gasped quietly when he felt his tongue on him, right where he wanted it, no teasing. He pushed back onto him when he pushed his tongue inside, touching his tight walls. He gasped again, "Please daddy." He didn't even know what he was asking for. After only a minute, long fingers were gripping him harder and his mouth was gone, making Louis whine in frustration. He bit him right on his ass and smacked it, making Louis jump.

"That's all you get for now." Leaning back and rubbing a hand across Louis' ass, he grabbed the waistband of the panties and pulled them back up with a quiet snap.

"Daddy," Louis whined.

"Giving you what you asked for Louis," he reminded. "Besides you must be starving by now. Come on." He pulled on Louis' shoulder, signaling him to get up and follow. Once Louis had hopped off he took his small hand.

"Oh, hold on." Louis went and retrieved his folded blanket.

"What've you got there?"

"It was free I guess. I like it." He smiled shyly.

"Very cute," he agreed, grabbing his hand again and going downstairs. Louis realized the man was still in just a towel. This guy sure loved to hang out naked for awhile after his showers.

He dropped his towel and grabbed his abandoned clothes from the floor, getting dressed. Louis went to toss his blanket on the couch, returning to see Mr. Styles getting out some Clorox wipes.

"Definitely need to clean up first." Louis' face almost matched his underwear when he remembered getting fucked on the counter. "Would you eat vegetable pasta?"

"What the f-" Louis cleared his throat. Watch it, he thought, "what's that?"

"Pasta with vegetables mixed into it. It's good for you." Had to make up for the huge stack of pancakes that Niall had insisted on, of course.