7. beg for me

L

Louis considered himself to be a goddamn good liar. He had acted in some plays and done pretty well. There was just one little problem though: he was terrible about lying when it came to Mr. Styles. He did a terrible job with Liam, and he did a terrible job with Mr. Horan. Even hearing the man's name turned Louis' brain into mush. Everything reminded him of the man too. He was so screwed.

Of course he was still going to hang out with Liam. Hot teacher or not, he wasn't the kind of guy who ditched his friends and had their whole world revolve around someone. He realized that Liam could be the solution to his 'what the hell am I gonna say to my mom about an entire weekend?' problem. Just move on from Liam's to Mr. Styles'. What if she called over though? He could still be caught if Liam was in the dark.

Could he trust Liam to keep his secret? He thought so. He texted Liam once he was home.

Louis– so when am I coming over fuck boi?

Liam– as soon as you're done putting on your eyeliner girl ;)

Louis- ....that was one time and I just wanted to see what it looked like you little shit

Liam– sureee. But yeah just come over whenever.

Louis– can I stay for a bit?

Liam– what like stay over? Yeah sure idc. Don't forget to pack your night gown

Louis- ...fuck you ;)

Louis laughed and went to grab clothes. He would tell Liam in person about Mr. Styles. That way he could you know, knock him out and take away his memory if Liam freaked out and ran off to tell his parents or some crazy shit. Louis agonized over what to wear, until he remembered he was going to the mall. So he tossed a couple things in his bag (five complete outfits) and headed downstairs. He did the whole pause by the living room door and wait for the breeze to change to the direction of "sure you can go honey, have fun!"

His mom was sitting on the couch folding laundry. She had his red pants on the pile and he was instantly reminded of Mr. Styles' whispering in his ear, 'By the way Louis, those pants make your ass look amazing.' Damn you Mr. Styles. Not helping.

"Hi Mom. How are you?" He said sweetly.

She glanced up as she folded socks. "What do you want Louis?"

"Can I stay with Liam for the weekend? I already did all my homework."

"All done at 3 pm huh? Nice try."

"I had free period today!" No he didn't.

She sighed. "Fine Louis. Have fun. When are you coming home?"

"Um, I don't know Sunday?" It was more of a question than an answer.

"Wow the whole weekend? What are you guys doing?" You don't wanna know mom.

"Just hanging around. We're going to the mall today."

"Louis, my god, how many pairs of Toms do you need?"

"I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it." (Arrested Development reference anyone?)

She waved him off with a laugh. "Go ahead Louis, have fun and be safe."

Louis stifled a laugh. He would definitely be safe. He was sure Mr. Styles had loads of condoms stocked for the weekend. God this man has turned me into such a slut.

Liam looked so happy to see Louis when he answered the door. What am I the sun? He didn't get why it seemed like everyone loved him so much. He had confidence but he didn't think he was amazing or anything. Lugging his bag up the stairs to Liam's room he heard Liam crack up while he followed.