27. put your pretty lips on me

L

They admired the photo for another moment, then Mr. Styles tapped Louis' leg for him to get up. He helped Louis clean himself off, telling him he'd keep the photo in his journal. He keeps a journal? Louis thought curiously. The man pulled a worn leather journal from his bedside table drawer, securing the photo in a blank page with a paper clip, then writing something on the margin above. Louis looked away and got dressed, Mr. Styles put it away and did the same.

"If you don't mind," the man teased, "I still need to finish my work." Louis nodded and they went downstairs into the office. After asking permission to play music quietly, Louis put on some acoustic sessions of twenty one pilots. He sat opposite the man's desk in a chair, idly swiveling back and forth while singing along. Louis watched him work, unashamed of how attractive he thought the man looked working behind a desk; authoritative and in charge of everything.

After a few minutes, Louis was bored. "Can I play with your hair, daddy?" Mr. Styles glanced up and smiled.

"Go ahead baby." Louis hopped down from his seat.

"Do you have any hair elastics?" Louis asked, having some plans. Mr. Styles pulled open a drawer and gave Louis a handful of thin, dark brown elastics. Louis took them with a thank you and stood behind the seated man.

He giggled at the timing when 'we don't believe what's on tv' started up, carefully combing his fingers through his daddy's hair and smoothing it back. Louis leaned forward to see better, his little tongue poking a bit between his lips as he started a tiny french braid to the left of Mr. Styles' part, wrapping around the side as he wove the curls together.

I don't care what's in your hair
I just wanna know what's on your mind.
I used to say I wanna die before I'm old,
But because of you I might think twice.

Mr. Styles stopped writing for a moment as Louis secured the finished braid with an elastic. "I don't think I've told you before how much I love your singing voice, Louis." The boy flushed at the unexpected compliment.

"Oh, thank you daddy," he answered, then gathered some hair on the opposite side for a matching braid, continuing to sing along, much more confidently this time.

Louis finished by making a small bun toward the back of Mr. Styles' hair, between the braids. He was very pleased with the look, and walked around to admire with a small smile on his face.

"All done?" Mr. Styles asked. Louis nodded and took some pictures so he could see for himself.

"Hm, I like it. Thank you, baby," Mr. Styles leaned up and gave Louis a sweet kiss on the lips.

-

"Okay I'm finished," Mr. Styles announced, Louis setting his phone down and pausing his dirty deeds on tumblr (watching look alike Joshler porn gifs).

"Finally," Louis joked. Mr. Styles fixed him with a look but cracked a smile when Louis added, "wanna spend more time with you, daddy."

"So do I, come on I'll make us lunch."

Mr. Styles made them shaved chicken and almond butter sandwiches, and Louis was very skeptical of that being edible, but upon taking a careful bite he yelled with his mouth full, "I just busted a thousand nuts!"

Without missing a beat Mr. Styles replied, "I thought you don't like coming dry? Make exceptions for sandwiches?" They looked at each other and started laughing, trying to one up each other with puns about nuts and mouth orgasms as they ate. Yes they were quite the pair.

When they were finished, Louis went to grab his phone he'd left in the office, and noticed that there was a small stack of board games on a shelf. He scanned the titles, then pulled Scrabble out of the middle.