25. near your limits

L&H

The sound of their fast breaths filled the bedroom, steadily slowing and quieting. The man pulled out, rolling onto his side next to Louis. Louis sat up somewhat and leaned on his little elbow, teasing as he spoke, "What happened to me doing it on my own daddy?"

Mr. Styles chuckled first, wiping a hand over his face. "Sex doesn't always go as planned baby. I'm sure we both would have been satisfied," he lowered his voice, "but I decided that orgasm belonged to me." Louis' spent body was aroused slightly by those possessive words, and he peered down where come was starting to leak out of him across his skin.

"Daddy," he complained, "it feels all sticky and gross." Louis pouted, looking over at him. The man swiftly moved down between his legs, pushing Louis to lie back. Ducking his head he left a few broad licks up Louis' inner thighs, then across his cheeks, and finally his rim, tasting himself where Louis was already satisfied and sensitive. Louis bit his lip and squirmed a little. Mr. Styles sat up, thrusting a finger in halfway, loving Louis' tiny whimper as he let him. Louis watched as the man removed the finger, slowly sucking it clean. Mr. Styles briefly considered asking Louis if he wanted to experience multiple orgasms in a row again, by rimming him or something, but no, he'd withhold that thought to another time.

"Let's take a shower," he decided, letting Louis actually use his own legs and walk the short distance. When it was hot enough they got in and went about the usual tasks, Louis even running the conditioner through the man's dark locks after shyly asking. He loved the silky feel and tugged on the handfuls.

"Having fun Louis?"

"Need to work it in," he replied, innocently looking up at him. The two laughed at his minxy little self.

-

"Wear this," Mr. Styles handed Louis one of his own button down short sleeved shirts, white with thin red pinstripes. Louis liked it a lot and smiled as he cuffed the sleeves, a fashion sense that they both enjoyed. The shirt ended halfway down Louis' shaved tan thighs, loose around his middle, but his curves (especially his ass) rounded it perfectly. Mr. Styles loved to dress his beautiful boy, who wouldn't though? He liked the concept of Louis going commando in black leggings so he scrunched the flimsy things up for him, crouching for Louis to toe into them. He took his time pulling them up his legs, spreading his fingers to stroke as he did so, Louis staring down at him.

Louis didn't know if it was appropriate but, politely asked if he could please pick his daddy's outfit too. Given permission he ran his finger over the rows of shirts in Mr. Styles' drawer and chose a black tee and black sweats because that man looked fucking fantastic in black; it complemented his dark hair and contrasted his fair skin.

Mr. Styles suggested they just have a relaxing Friday night, so they had a movie marathon, Louis getting wrapped up in his blanket and pulled onto the man's lap. Louis softly requested food after awhile and was released from his blanket prison to accompany him. The man made them normal pasta this time with red sauce and salad. The boy internally sighed to see the vegetables taken out of the fridge.

Louis was made a plate, and subtly pushed the lettuce and cucumber slices somewhat under his sauce to hide it before twirling noodles on his fork. The leaves looked like the fucking weird kind you'd probably see in the woods by a brook.

"I've actually had pasta parties before with my team. Last time I had to shove a handful of cold penne down my friend's shirt though."

"And why did you have to do that Louis?"

"Because he was being a fuc - um a jerk and said 'I bet Louis only plays soccer because the cleats make him taller.'" Then he added airily, "I'm pretty sure he was just jealous that I got more playing time than him." Mr. Styles quirked an eyebrow, intrigued by Louis' fiery little self, not snuffing it out.