12. without permission

L

"Louis where are you!" His mom called as she dumped a couple of paper bags on the kitchen counter. "Come help me carry the heavy stuff please!"

Louis' phone, that he had placed right next to his face below his pillow as he does when he's expecting a text and taking a nap, started going off constantly with texts.

Liam- louis come over we're at lexie's house

Liam- LouIS

Liam- lexie make louis answer his texts

Lexie- louis I'm baking mac n cheese for you. no baked beans this time

Liam- LOUIS COME OVER AND EAT MAC N CHEESE WITH US

Lexie- I tried

Liam– but not hard enough

Liam- lewis you arrogant bitch answer your texts

Lexie- he's not an arrogant bitch he's a perfect prince don't scare him off

Liam– I don't wanna wait to eat and neither does feebie

Louis stirred and groaned as he slowly woke up, hearing the front door slam shut behind his mom again as she called more loudly, "Louis are you home?"

He sat straight up in bed, giving himself a dizzying head rush.

"Holy shit." He hopped out of bed and as quietly as possible ran to the bathroom and snatched the plug, stuffing it in his pocket and hurrying back to his room. He looked around and ended up shoving it in one of his small fur lined moccasins in the back of his closet, then going downstairs, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

His mom turned around from unpacking the bags. "Hi honey can you get the canned stuff out of the car? It's very heavy."

"Oh yeah, sorry I was sleeping," he apologized and got the rest. After helping to put everything away he asked ever so sweetly:

"Can I please go over Lexie's house? She's making me food."

"If you did your homework then yes." He'd just do it there.

"Uh huh." Going back to his room he grabbed his phone, scanned the spam and scoffed at the insult.

Louis- a prince among peasants... except lexie because she's queen and made me dinner

Lexie- aww haha thanks. It's gonna be done in like half an hour :)

Liam- are you calling me a peasant

Louis- you called me lewis the arrogant bitch

Louis- so yes and I'm coming over I'll give you my table scraps if you're nice ;)

Liam- I'm choosing to ignore that

Louis- too late you already replied

When he arrived, Lexie and Liam were leaned against the counter in the kitchen, the smell of mac n cheese wafting to his nose and his stomach grumbled. "I'm hungrier than I thought," he remarked.

"Hi!" They replied in unison.

"You guys are like the same person you hang out too often."

"Well if you weren't busy being an arrogant bitch you could be just like us too," Liam sassed.

"Why don't you leave the insults up to me. So how's hot sales boy?" He smirked.

Lexie looked intrigued. "Who's hot sales boy and why have I not been informed?"