9. just say it

L

The water started to get a little cold, and maybe that was a good thing. Louis could use a cool down. Mr. Styles cranked the faucet to get it nice and hot again, though. The only time Louis took his eyes off of Mr. Styles' fit body was when shampoo dripped down his face and he scrunched his eyes up and frantically rubbed at them, shouting in pain. He felt his hands being pulled away as he was guided into the water and Mr. Styles gently rubbed the pads of his thumbs across Louis' tightly shut eyes. He heard a stifled laugh and huffed.

"Glad my pain is so amusing."

"Don't be cross Louis. You're just making a really adorable face right now, like a kitten about to sneeze."

"Is that – are you saying – I am an eighteen year old man, not a damn kitten." The pain faded and he blinked open his eyes to see the man grinning widely at him, and attractive as that was (ridiculous really) he was still annoyed. He pushed against Mr. Styles' chest and when he didn't sway an inch, he just laughed harder at Louis. Fuck my life.

He stopped laughing and ran his hands down Louis' sides to rest on his hips. "I'm messing with you Louis. I'd say don't be so uptight but it just makes for better sex." Then winked at him. And how could he be mad now? He stopped scowling and bit his lip.

"Here." Mr. Styles handed him a razor. "I thoroughly enjoyed those smooth legs the other night." Louis nodded and took the razor, Mr. Styles slicking his legs up with the strongly scented shaving cream and maybe getting a little handsy on his ass while Louis' carefully dragged the blade up his legs until they were bare again.

They finished and Louis managed to pick up a towel and dry himself off while his gaze roamed over the man's body. Did he have no mercy looking like that and not covering up? Louis was so disappointed the show had to come to an end after he was done rubbing the towel up his long, muscular legs and secured it low on his waist. At least he could still see the definition by his hips of the v line. He had no idea how long he had been staring when he felt a firm brush start to run through his damp hair, sweeping it to the side.

"Are you seriously brushing my hair for me right now?"

"Well you're too busy eyefucking me to do it yourself. And I had better plans for us than hanging out in my bathroom the rest of the day." He looked up to Mr. Styles' face to see an amused expression on it. He did enjoy the tingly feeling on his scalp. Maybe I am a kitten? No fuck that, definitely not.

"Plans? Like what?" He asked curiously.

He was met with a smirk. "You'll see." Oh okay, those kind of plans. He forgot what air was and his need for it when the man combed his own hair and ruffled some product through the wet curls, leaving them down and natural to air dry, very different from the professional looking quiff at school. Jesus freaking christ. If I went blind right now, no regrets.

He trailed after him back into the bedroom and remembered the shirt he had gotten for him. He blushed just to think of giving it to him. Was it weird he did that? Probably.

"Daddy?" He asked tentatively. "I got you something."

Mr. Styles pulled on his black boxer briefs and turned around. "Really? What would that be?"

Louis grabbed the little bag he had brought in and handed it to him. "Here." Mr. Styles pulled out the shirt and a lazy smile spread across his face.

"I like it. You shouldn't spend money on me though." He pulled it on and buttoned it barely halfway, tattoo showing clearly, then shimmying on a pair of faded black skinnies. Louis congratulated himself on being a part of this. He was rewarded with a kiss and a murmured thank you.