13. tied down

L

Louis looked at himself in his full length mirror the next day, styling his side swept fringe after he pulled on his muted blue sweater. It was unseasonably cold for spring. His mind raced with ideas for what he would do for and with Mr. Styles tonight.

"Want to..." he blushed furiously and sighed. He had struggled with this the last time he was asked to be direct by the man too. He reached inside the bunched pockets of his teal pants to push them in all the way and smooth them. "Want you... ugh damnit!" Why was this so difficult? He imagined Mr. Styles' intimidating stare as he waited for an answer. He knew exactly what he wanted to do, just say it already.

He took a deep breath and looked right at himself in the mirror. "Want to deep throat you... then I want you... to fuck me so hard I can't breathe." He smirked at his reflection and repeated himself, whispering of course (because his mom was home) but more smoothly, "Want to deep throat you, then I want you to fuck me so hard I can't breathe." He gave himself a little high five in the mirror and turned away to leave for school and greet the damn day.

Lexie was slumped against her locker in a funk when he approached his group. "What's up with you?" Louis asked.

"Well I got these really cute like fitted Nike gym shorts to wear today and look good for Mr. Horan you know, and my mom picked a fight saying I looked slutty. They weren't even that tight! I brought them with me but I don't know what if she finds out?"

Liam unzipped her backpack and looked inside, gasping excitedly as he pulled out the rolled up pink shorts. "They're so cute oh my god wear them!" Louis nodded in agreement. Pretty cute he'd so wear them. Mr. Styles would probably love him in something so feminine.

"Liam I can't she'd be so mad! I should just return them."

"Can I have them, please? I'll pay you back." Liam held them up to admire. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Fine you owe me fifteen bucks."

Louis nudged Liam as he refolded them to put in his own bag. "You think hot sales boy will like them when you guys have a sleepover?"

"Shut up Lewis I don't even know what he likes yet."

"You never told me his name guys," Lexie pointed out.

"It's Zayn," Liam sighed happily and pulled out his phone to show Lexie a selfie the boy had sent him last night.

"Oh my god he does look like a supermodel what the hell? Don't let that one go Li. Unless he's like a serial killer or something."

Louis added, "Yeah but what if he's good in bed? Gotta weigh the pros and cons."

Liam nodded seriously, "True true." The bell rang and they parted ways, Louis and Lexie going to gym. Lexie rolled her shorts once on the way and he patted her on the back.

"Such a rebel."

The students gathered in a small group as Mr. Horan started speaking. "Alright today we're going to train for the President's fitness test, now if you've forgotten from last year I wanted to show you the exercises. Any volunteers?" Lexie's hand shot up so fast she almost knocked Louis in the face. He was about to tell her to calm down when he remembered his deal and stayed quiet. Mr. Horan scanned the multiple students with hands up and stopped once he reached Lexie, smiling.

"Lexie, thank you come on over." She went to stand next to him, inching a little closer once he'd looked away. "We're going to start with a basic sit up. We'll partner up and I want you to hold the person's feet down so they can do one properly. Lexie could you lie down on your back please? Mat's over there for you." Her eyes widened slightly and Louis put a hand over his mouth to hold back a laugh. Cuts right to the chase, this one, he thought.