5. anticipation

L

All high school students look forward to the end of the day, but not the way Louis was as he impatiently tapped his pencil during second to last period. As soon as the bell rang he was out of his seat, rushing to get to Chemistry. Which took a lot of effort considering how hungover he was. He arrived almost breathless and slowed to a casual walk as he strolled in, the first student there.

Mr. Styles was wearing all black. Holy shit. He saw the way Louis was eyefucking him and smirked. "Good afternoon Louis. Like what you see?" Louis blushed and didn't answer, but stood there, not moving to his seat yet. He couldn't decide if it was the best or worst idea of his life:

He wanted to sit front and center, like a good boy with a perfect view of the glory that was this man. Mr. Styles raised an eyebrow, saying quietly, "If you think I'm going to jerk you off before class, I hate to disappoint Louis. The one on one will have to wait till later." He gave him a wink and looked back down to his open textbook, licking his finger and sticking it the page to turn it easily. Louis let out a tiny whimper, hoping Mr. Styles didn't hear, but the man chuckled quietly and shook his head. "Later. Promise. I'll have you screaming my name in no time."

Yep. Definitely back row. Louis hurried to the back and slunk down in his seat, trying to concentrate on reading the chapter he had completely forgotten to go over last night; but he felt Mr. Styles' signature intense gaze on him, and the words just couldn't register in his brain. He gave up with a sigh and pulled out his phone instead, pushing his earbuds in and listening to his new mix of Justin Timberlake.

...I got that tunnel vision for you
I got that tunnel vision, I only see you

Now that I know the truth, what am I supposed to do?

Changing up and breaking all my rules ever since we met

I'm so gone, I'm so gone, I'm so gone...

Class was like torture for Louis as his eyes followed the man sauntering around the room in his snug black shirt and pants. Looking that good at school should be illegal, he decided. He was lost in a dirty fantasy in which Mr. Styles was bending him over his desk and fucking him hard and fast from behind, when he felt a thin hand take a hold of his wrist, and something cold was dragged across the inside of his forearm. He looked down in surprise to see Ashley quickly scribbling out her phone number on him. In a permanent ink black Sharpie. He pulled his arm away and yelled, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Where has your chill gone?!"

Mr. Styles immediately stopped lecturing and looked towards the commotion to see Louis rubbing angrily at his arm covered in thickly inked numbers, while Ashley sat there, looking rather smug. "Don't deny you want it honey. I would rock your world all you have to do is say yes."

The man's eyes narrowed. "I won't tolerate interruptions in my class. Ashley I'd like you to sit up front today. Move. Now." The girl rolled her eyes and gathered her things, looking back to Louis and mouthing 'Call me' as she made her way to the front of the room. "Without the attitude," the teacher added, tone laced with annoyance.

When class ended Louis scrolled through his texts from Liam asking what he was doing later that night. He started to type a quick response when the door slammed shut and he jumped, looking up to see a very pissed off Mr. Styles locking it and making his way towards him. He hauled Louis up by his arm and backed him the short distance into the wall, pressing himself against the boy and glaring down at him.

"Do you think I like to share, Louis?"

"I'm sorry daddy I swear I didn't even know she was -" he rushed out, his words turned to a whine though as Mr. Styles pushed his thigh in between Louis' legs and rubbed against the boy's length teasingly. The man leaned in closer.